Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Tndream

Rate this Entry

the TV...

Posted 10-02-2009 at 10:24 AM by Tndream
the TV
Yesterday was supposed to be a simple day.

Clean out the heater, tack down some wires so they wont melt,
put up some plastic, and call it a day.

HAH!!

Yalls should know that it is never that damned easy.

I started gathering up the wires to tack em down, and I think, ya know, Half of these wires aren't even connected, so why should I tack them down?
Lets just take em out of the equasion.

So I go ahead and clean off all the crap on the entertainment center so it wont fall and break or fall and decapitate or maim me.

Then I move the entertainment center and "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!"

not only do I have dustbunies the size of Texas behind there, I have waht looks like the evil killer mutant variety of dustbunies.

So, knowing I can NOT put the entertainment center back over the top of that mess, I grab the broom, and begin to slaughter the evil creatures.
It was not a pretty sight, dust flew everywhere.

then I found their hidden stash of treasure,
at LEAST 50 super bouncy balls.

it is a lil known fact that dust bunnies horde treasure.

Dust bunnies are very fond of small toys.
They love bouncy balls, legos, lil green army men,etc.
they also like monopoly money, it is their currancy of choice when they are buying
the illegal bouncy balls and legos.

So anyways,
I slaughter the regular dust bunnies with the broom, and then I went ahead and used my holy hand grenades for the evil mutated variety.

I clear out their hordes of treasure, and my cats start going ballistic.

I have 3 cats, all of whom have chosen a bouncy ball to chase,
of course as they are chasing their preffered choice, they run into another one.
Which causes other balls to move, which in turn makes the other cats notice and decide they want THAT ONE.

My cats are inside the house, all around the heater and entertainment center,
they are flipping and floping and chasing and in general just going ballistic,
Running into each other, running into walls chasing these things, climbing my leg cause a spider is on my back...

I can not even begin to tell you how many time I yelled at them "I AM NOT A LADDER/BRIDGE/PLAYGROUND HERE FOR
YOUR ENJOYMENT!"
of course they didn't listen.

SO I FINALLY manage to unhook all the useless wires.

Then I decide, well ya know, since my speakers are gone and trashed, why dont I just go ahead and unhook the stereo equipment and get it out of here, all its doing is collecting dust?
So I unhook the equalizer, the reciever, the CD player, he useless 8 track player, the turntable, and all of the other stuff I have no idea what it is or what its for.
get it all out to the garage, come back in and find..yup, you got it MORE DUST BUNNIES!!

So I take care of them, and now I am left with my TV and my DVD player.
shouldnt be too hard to hook up, right?

HAH!!

Yeah, ok, the back of my tv has 15 red white and yellow connections,none of which work, and dear ole ma, I love her to death, but MY GOD!!
telling me how to hook it up.
the poor TV could not handle the stress.
and sadly, it died.

But...

No one realized it died until AFTER I hooked everything up, pushed the entertainment center back into place and vaccumed out all the crap outta the heater.

I got down on my knees with the vaccum and proceeded to not only attempt to put my body through more torture, but to see exactly how much pain I can withstand and to also attempt to evict the burnt and moldy food stuffs that have somehow made their way from the kitchen table to the heater, the dust bunnies, and yes guys and gals, MORE SPIDERS!

I manage to evict the bugs and debris out of the heater, and go to run a quick errand before the kids come home and I am told " the tv doesnt work"

So I pull the entertainment center out AGAIN and rehook everything up,
then after numerous times of atempting to hook the silly thing up.

it is concluded that it has passed away quickly and silently.

No dramatic scenes like the other one did, where it made funy noises and the picture tube decided to go all blue and white stripey, it just died.

Mom announces we can not live without a tv, so it is now my job to run down to the store and get a new one.

UNGH!

So I finally find a tv, load it up, bring it home, and get it all set up.

Look at the instructions, figure out what I need to do, and go to hook up my sattelite dish.. and .....
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!
there are red, white, green, blue, purple black, orange and yellow connections everywhere!!

it looks like a rainbow puked on the back of my new TV.

WTF?!

since when do you need a degree in rocket science to hook up a tv set to just a sattelite??

after 2 hours of trying connections, I finally get it all hooked up,
and I slide the entertainment center back to where it is supposed to be.

then can you imagine what I find? you got it... MORE DUST BUNNIES!!

I have come to the comclusion that the dust bunnies are now using my entertainment center and heater as their
main HQ.

I have also concluded that you should not purchase a new TV set unless you have a masters degree in rocket science.
Total Comments 4

Comments

Old
lol.. thanks for the advice..
Old
OMG TIN.hahahahahahahahahaha.........dying laughing here.wow what a day.
Posted 10-03-2009 at 02:47 AM by oscarlaveester oscarlaveester is offline
Old
So much for ' plug and play ' tv's
Old
That's what you get for having more than one cat.

Recent Blog Entries by Tndream