Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

I am going to give this blogging thing a try......

I have been abused, beaten, raped, neglected, tortured and hurt but not broken. That is not who I am though. I will not let that define who I am. I may come across as sappy and nice, too nice to some. That is ok by me. That is who I choose to be. I have the dark dark cloud deep inside me, and I choose everyday not to let it out, but fight it with sunshine. How do you feel after 5 days of dark clouds, and no sun! Pretty damn grouchy! And the sun comes out, bammo wammo the world is right again! Seeing others laugh and smile is what makes me happy.

I will admit, the sarcasm is lost on me. I don't know maybe it was one of the things beaten out of me. I want to be the person people feel comfortable being around, not the one people are scare of because a wet blanket was just thrown over them. I am grateful to be alive, and I want to spread that around. Every single person needs to see the good, even if it is a tiny little ray of sunshine, let it in! Life is way to short to be dwelling on the past! The past is done, not a damn thing you can do to change it. Today is the gift, unwrap it and enjoy!!!!!

I sometimes feel like an old twangy country song, but that ok! It is just time for me to get away, unplug and set my world right again. That is what a vacation is for, so off to enjoy my vacation!!

well more sap, but i did try, and it kinda felt good, might just do it again one day!
Old

Male Influences

Posted 11-17-2018 at 10:32 AM by Atrebla Rose
I was raised by 2 fathers, or should I say men. I don't believe either of them have earned the title “father”. My biological father was nothing more than a sperm donor in my life. He was there for the conception and in silence until my mother could take no more. Before they split, he also donated the sperm of my sister. He was never present in my youth, no phone calls, no birthday cards, nothing. As I grew older I would reach out to him. He only lived 20 minutes away. The phone conversations...
Loving where life has me!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Giving Thanks

Posted 10-08-2018 at 12:38 PM by Atrebla Rose
Giving Thanks

What I have to be thankful for;

Many experiences good and bad I have had in my life. I take each and every one and know they had to happen. I grew from each of them. I believe people come into our lives for a reason. To teach us something. Sometimes, that something is painful, and the lesson is one which leaves us not understanding why life has to be cruel. Leaves us shaking and raw. As we grasp the lesson and our mind works through it, the reason...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Inspired

Posted 09-19-2018 at 10:23 AM by Atrebla Rose
There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen

Yesterday, my sister and I took my mom and we went on a road trip. We had some errands to do and I bought them lunch. I was one of the best days we have had with my mom. At the end of the trip she asked us to come in, one to help fix her chair, and two she presented each of us with this beautiful picture with the above quote. I read it and immediately tears sprang to my eyes. She was prepared as always...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Understanding

Posted 09-02-2018 at 11:33 AM by Atrebla Rose
My Mother, My Mommy, My Mom

I have called her all these things and more. I would classify her as my friend, but never my best friend. I learned early on, never tell your mother something when you are angry with, say a boyfriend, friend or spouse. She never forgets, while your anger will pass! My Mother was my mentor and she did many things for me, and gave up many more. My mom was the backbone and kept us upright and on the straight path in life, (well most of us anyways). Like...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Getting it right!

Posted 08-21-2018 at 06:35 PM by Atrebla Rose
I have been here over 10 years now, sometimes as a quiet spectator, and some as a chat room mod. I feel it is my safe place. I enjoyed my first blog, and thought I would try it again. I have always been a journal writer, I kinda like this blog thingy.

You know when you got it right!

I know I am not alone in saying this, I am a very very proud mom! And if you are not, then get on the wagon.

I have raised 3 amazing boys, or men I should...
Posted in Uncategorized