Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Carrying on.

Posted 06-11-2014 at 02:19 AM by PunkyBob
Some days are tougher than others. For those of you who do not suffer the frailties of depression, mazel tov. For those of us who do... lemme offer you a hug. Some days are tougher than others and then... then there are those days when it all seems crazily incomprehensible, bizarrely like a Picasso acid trip, when nothing seems worthwhile and nothing makes any sense. And you believe (rather that "realize") that you are indeed fucked each way you look.

Down deep you know...
Hooked on Ninjadorable.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bye Dave

Posted 10-18-2011 at 10:48 AM by PunkyBob
So I did some research for a book last year, a book about the US use of Agent Orange in Viet Nam. Documented the effects on both the Vietnamese people and US and other veterans... the still-lasting widespread of birth defects, the hundreds of thousands of still-contaminated acres all throughout the Vietnamese country. Today was the book launch in NYC. The author was there, co-hosting with Noam Chomsky; must have been a couple hundred people all told. Photos, videos, a documentary on the ecological...
Hooked on Ninjadorable.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

See previous posts

Posted 10-10-2011 at 11:59 PM by PunkyBob
For excellent reasons why insomnia, Irish whiskey, and Xanax are not a good mix.
Hooked on Ninjadorable.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Still babbling

Posted 10-08-2011 at 12:05 PM by PunkyBob
Updated 10-08-2011 at 12:19 PM by PunkyBob
And who knows? The horse may actually love you. It may see something in you that it sees as good. And it comes to depend on you, and you see this happening and you know you are this horse's only refuge. And tell the truth, the horse despite its faults, despite its tendency to drift off the trail, its need for frequent care, its short-temperedness, it's bout of mania, inability to change direction even though the cliff is in plain sight... has a heart. It fills some of your internal void. But you...
Hooked on Ninjadorable.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I think the human body was not designed well

Posted 10-08-2011 at 11:56 AM by PunkyBob
Updated 10-08-2011 at 12:14 PM by PunkyBob
Cuz right now I have way too many feelings circling inside it like an LA freeway on crack. I feel them swerving, dashing about, playing bumper cars with psychotic abandon. All the drivers are hopped up on French Roast and not one of them has the slightest fucking clue where they're going.

Decisions will have to be made... or, as the song goes will I be "hanging on in quiet desperation." In most areas of life I can judge, decide and execute with nary a qualm. I'm very efficient....
Hooked on Ninjadorable.
Posted in Uncategorized