Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > oldandnaked

Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Nudism

Posted 05-12-2014 at 09:39 PM by oldandnaked
Those of you who have read my posts realize aside from my being a left leaning harmless old man, I'm also a weekend nudist. Since my mid twenties I've frequented nude beaches and resorts. As much as I enjoy the pure and simple feeling of freedom being totally exposed to the elements provides, I enjoy the fellow nudists I meet more. Regardless of their political leanings, financial or social status, all pretenses seem to be stripped away with the clothes. The commonality of being naked together instantly breaks down walls that might otherwise exists.

My advise is if you haven't tried it, you should shed your inhibitions along with your clothes and visit a reputable nudist resort. Well, go to the resort first then shed your clothes. I wouldn't want to to get busted on the way there.
Total Comments 10

Comments

Old
I went to a nudist spa with a girlfriend of mine. I was protesting the entire way there, but it was her birthday and she insisted. I brought my bathing suit. I was in my late 20s probably.

Talk about uncomfortable. Try wearing a bathing suit at a nudist beach or spa. You stand out like a, well, woman in a bathing suit. Within 2 minutes I was buck naked but I wouldn't say comfortable. I pretty much lay on my stomach sun bathing the entire time. Got a wicked sunburn on my back. Finally had to turn over, but kept my eyes closed the entire time.

Not sure the nudist experience is for we raised in the old time Southern Baptist Community.
Old
I'm comfortable in and out of clothes, but really don't think its for everyone lol. I think most people need to practice being comfortable with themselves in the mirror a lot before they try it in public... or it just makes everyone uncomfortable.
Old
I post naked.
Old
Don't you get the giggles though, seeing all the wobbly parts? A nose and teeth are distracting enough to me.

I can't imagine discussing, oh, let's say...the NFL draft, or the Dow hitting an all time high sitting on sand naked and wanting to scratch or tell the guy there's seaweed in his crack.

But I tease..the one serious question I have is..do you wear SPF 30 everywhere? Do you worry about melanomas?

Obviously, this practice has not damaged your good nature one bit. Or your brains..but what about your skin?
Old
Jill....have you seen the pictures O&N used to post of his real time, real ass? If you had, you would know why he has no compunction about revealing it all. If I had an ass like that, I'd take my clothes off all the time too!

Just saying
Old
No i have not, but there is no law against a link to make his case, is there?

Btw, that Texmale is so darn cute, isn't he? I think Dixie should give him her lollipop.
Old
Lots of them in Europe but only ever been brave enough to go topless! Reminds me of a joke - who's the most popular guy at a nudist beach? The one who can carry 2 cups of coffee and 7 donuts! (it's national donut week here too this week in the UK!!)
Old
Cool, I have a question though.......when you meet like a really hot woman at the nude beach, ever get a boner?
Old
Thanks ON for sharing...everything...
Old
I took Jill once to a nudist resort in a dream. Everytime someone stood up at the bar she ran over and cleaned the bar stool. Sometimes they were still seated and she would just clean around them. You could hear her. Excuse me..is that your hair on the ground.

Recent Blog Entries by oldandnaked