Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Everyone has to leave the darkness some time. This Phoenix is on the rise!
Old

Just checking in

Posted 08-16-2017 at 07:07 AM by Phoenix
Wow. Been a while since I have been here. Reading back over old blog posts. That process really helped me through the grieving process when my husband died. Think I may take it Up again.
Caution, iByte!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Years Plans

Posted 12-24-2012 at 08:30 PM by Phoenix
Heading North to see my Sugar Bear again. His wife is going to stay with their Daughter for a few days. I get Sugar Bear to myself for 4 whole days!! Have big plans for him. I have a woman lined up for a threesome. We are going to take him to a strip bar then a swinger's club.
Caution, iByte!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

12/1/2012

Posted 12-02-2012 at 03:38 AM by Phoenix
Updated 12-02-2012 at 07:15 PM by Phoenix
I am up North visiting my Sweet Sugar Bear. Today was fun. I directed him to kneel on the end of the bed. I ran my nails over his back, butt and thighs. I love his ass. It is so round, firm and cute. I smacked those nice round cheeks until they were slightly pink. Then i kissed them, spreading them open gently, i began rimming his asshole with my tongue. I slathered his cock, balls and ass with a generous amount of raspberry flavored lube. I began to stroke his cock in a downward motion,...
Caution, iByte!
Posted in Sugar Bear
Old

Monday 11/5/2012

Posted 11-06-2012 at 01:20 AM by Phoenix
Thinking of my mother tonight. She died of Colon Cancer when I was 23. For the last two years of her life, I was her primary caregiver during the day while my father worked. We switched off at night and dad would look after her while I took college courses. Sometimes I could only take one class per semester as most of my days were spent taking her to the doctor, radiation treatment and chemo and generally looking after her and keeping her out of trouble. The cancer spread to the brain and she...
Caution, iByte!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sunday 11/4/2012

Posted 11-05-2012 at 12:16 AM by Phoenix
40 mile bike ride. Too tired to say anything else.
Caution, iByte!
Posted in Uncategorized