Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > sweetnspicy

Rate this Entry

memories of my abuse

Posted 10-18-2008 at 05:47 AM by sweetnspicy
hi all

its been a tuff week..

last weekend i remembered some very painful memoried of my sexual abuse as a child..

i know on some level its not my fault.......but doesnt change the fact that it feels like it..

things i was forced to do.....the mind boggles, wants to make you instantly dry reach and throw up...

now its up to me.....to take that power back.....place the guilt where it belongs...with him...

easier said than done.....especially after all the guilt has been put on u...

anyways thankyou to all the people that have been there for me....and will continue to be there...

you guys are the greatest....
Total Comments 6

Comments

Old
Hey sloss you don't have to go this alone, there are Adult survivors of sexual abuse programs out there that don't cost anything but your time and wanting to heal.

Abusers hardly ever take the responsibility for their actions or the harm they've caused to their victims. Keep remembering and believing it's not your fault...he had choices that you never had, he had a voice...you didn't, you do now and you are allowed to use it!

I know how hard it is, I feel for you and
Old
Hey Girl....Although I had what most would call a perfect childhood,I still have a heart,And reading your post made me realize just how lucky I am.And how proud I am of you as a sister girl friend.You need a friend...count on me....Cuticle Cutie.....kiss and hug..
Old
It never leaves you sloss...you just learn to deal with it and move on...
Old
remember, sweetie----it is NOT your fault.

Always remember that.
Old
Wake up each morning and say...Today will be my happiest day ever, my past is behind me..I control today!
Old

Recent Blog Entries by sweetnspicy