Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Fishing

a perfect get away
Old

One Man's Meaning of Life - A Letter to Mom

Very Beautiful, and so true, you have to walk the talk. Life is too short, love the people you meet, no matter how short the encounter is, and live each day as it is your last. Let go of that shit that you keep looking back to, you can not change one aspect, one second. Tomorrow might never come. Do today what you can!
Old

Getting it right!

thank you my special friend,,,,,never ever give up, just choose the battles, you will win the war in the end. It is a daily struggle, but I will not be beaten! and I will always get back up.....must be the fighting Irish in me! ((((( HUGS))))) stay strong and true to YOU first!
Old

Getting it right!

I need some of you to rub off on me. I'm giving up some of my fights. I just don't have it in me anymore. I'm tired of being the welcome mat. I envy your strength!
Old

Our Site

well stated!!!
Old

Itís a choice

It seems you have taken positive control of your life despite all its negatives. Thanks for the inspiration.
Old

Itís a choice

You're a sweetheart and this blog proved it even more. You're also a warrior, for anyone who can forget their past struggles and have a wonderful attitude, is a bad ass in my book! Keep on, keepin' on!~ xx