Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

irregular

Posted Yesterday at 11:36 AM by Cristal
Had family video chat around 8:30 ish this morning. My littles were first in talking everything from a new lizard to new books. It went well . My littlest little is still distraught that I am bald , she cut her dolls hair to give me to glue on my head. Sweet baby girl. Then it was grown up talk . How they were going to run my life. I love them all unconditionally , however I had to tell them that was not happening . So an argument started; I laid down my phone and walked away for 10 minutes . Then...
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oldies

Posted 07-13-2018 at 05:05 PM by Cristal
I am the youngest person in my group on Mondays and Fridays . Which has perks . They all think I am excellent as computers,phones,etc...It's funny because I am the least savvy at technological things. So they were interested in the "site " I was on. Did I know it's dangerous,people can find you and take your identity, people will break into your house, I needed to stay away from all that . I explained as much as I could , I also told them I keep my 2nd Amendment right . That was a different...
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ever

Posted 07-13-2018 at 12:36 PM by Cristal
I almost titled this old people, but changed it cuz I know some oldish people , I might qualify as old person. So , of course I'm sitting here with my group of people . They thought I had died . I said , no I told them to let you know if I died . Shit got real then . All the peeps in here are in their mid 60's-70's. I thought can I do this at my 70's ? I don't know. They each have a story to tell. They shared some . One guy 76 years old said he'd like to have sex one more time before he died . The...
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

heartache

Posted 07-13-2018 at 10:28 AM by Cristal
It's been fun here in the land of everything is sterile. The nurses who start the infusion are dressed in those blue throw away clothes with gloves on ,they even have shoe coverings . All I get is my phone in this bag that I can't take it out of . I can use my phone obviously but it has to stay in the bag. I asked the nurse why she was covered up . She said the chemo is dangerous so we ,the nurses, have to protect ourselves. Well great poodle ! I want some great poodle clothes ! I kinda feel what...
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Great Poodles

Posted 07-12-2018 at 08:28 PM by Cristal
Updated 07-12-2018 at 09:28 PM by Cristal
For the love of all that is good. I am way unprepared for todays treatment. I get to do it again tomorrow. It is indescribable the pain deep in my bones and my skin . Then throw in puking every 3 or 4 minutes. So it goes like this puke....drink a bunch of water ....... about 4 minute break ...Puke......... and repeat. My poor littles my oldest g-boy won't leave my side . My oldest g girl wants me to go to the hospital . I want to go home ! I don't want them having this in their memory bank....
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized