Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

More of my life.

Posted 08-27-2017 at 03:18 PM by flirtingenie
Updated 08-27-2017 at 05:29 PM by flirtingenie
After I got married I got pregnant and carry it for 8 months and lost it . The doctor said that something was wrong from the time I conceived it . Then in 1989 went through Arkansas adoption agency and God gave us a beautiful blond hair, blue baby boy . He was born in 1990 and his adoption paper was finally Dec. 23,1990 a wonderful Christmas gift from the judge.
Three years later I was blessed to carry full term a baby girl My life was completed .
As the years went by and my...
Silver Lady
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Changes in my life.

Posted 08-23-2017 at 08:16 PM by flirtingenie
Updated 08-23-2017 at 11:41 PM by flirtingenie
July 13, 2016 I had the privileged to be with Brak one more time I didn't know then that it would be my last time.

September 2017
I decided I waned to stop smoking, boy was Brak so happy . I kept trying and trying to stop but nothing work . Oct 31,2016 I was all alone and so heart broken from loosing Brak that I cried for hours and I went to smoke a cigarete and it was the nasty taste in my mouth. I was wearing the nicotine patches too but at night when i didn't have one...
Silver Lady
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dedication to Brak_45

Posted 08-19-2017 at 12:05 AM by flirtingenie
Updated 09-05-2017 at 10:31 PM by flirtingenie
Six years ago my life was changed. I met Brak on here and became his girl. Lot thought we weren't going to make it. He taught me it was okay to be loved and needed. He taught me it was okay to like my self . Before I met Brak I didn't think I was pretty. I didn't like the way I look, didn't think I could do anything. He encourage me and lift my spirits up when I was down. He was there for me when my son died, when I had two heart attach and a stint put in. He encourage me to stop smoking and to...
Silver Lady
Posted in Uncategorized