Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Value & Worth

Posted 09-08-2019 at 04:14 PM by RockyTop
Since I got divorced, now several years ago, I have often questioned my value or worth, both as an individual and to society. When we are with someone, married or dating, it seems that we have an intrinsic increased sense of value and worth. We mean something to someone else. They value our opinions and knowing they care about us gives us worth. However, when that person is removed from our lives, whether by our own decision or theirs, it seems to remove our value and worth as well.
Smooth as TN whiskey
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Perspective

Posted 09-05-2019 at 10:18 AM by RockyTop
So it’s been about 4 years since I was last on here. Life circumstances at the time forced me to focus on some things in my “real life” so I had to step away from M&F. And honestly, like I told another long timer on here the other day, I swore I’d never come back. Yet, here I am.

In looking back over old post from years ago I was reminded how time can add perspective to things. Then, I was heading toward a divorce and needed someone to fill the emotional void in my life. Then...
Smooth as TN whiskey
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Here I Am Again

Posted 11-28-2014 at 07:36 AM by RockyTop
Well, here I am again. It's been over a year since I was last on this site, and then just for a few weeks. I really haven't been here for almost a year and a half. What a year and a half it has been. I went back and read my old blogs and I left the cliff hanger of whether or not I was going to get my divorce. I did. And a part from only seeing my daughters every other week, I couldn't be happier. As many of you know, or are experiencing, it was tough at first but with the help of family and friends...
Smooth as TN whiskey
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ah ha! Moments

Posted 01-01-2012 at 06:11 PM by RockyTop
You ever have one of those Ah Ha! moments? Come on...I know you have. One of those moments when something becomes so clear to you that you actually say, "Ah Ha!" out loud?

I've had several in my life. Probably the first was the first time I actually used the potty by myself. I don't remember it, but I'm sure I said, "Ah Ha! So that is how it works."

I remember my first kiss from high school...when we finally figured out how to turn or faces and get...
Smooth as TN whiskey
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Whew

Posted 12-16-2011 at 08:04 PM by RockyTop
To understand the weight that has been lifted off my shoulders today I must give you some background on my family and the way I was raised.

I am an only child. My mother had a still born after me and a miscarriage after. I always joked that they got it right when they had me. Lol. Anyway, i grew up in a close-knit family. My dad coached college and high school football. We moved around quite a bit because of that. It's just the nature of the business. Because of all our moves we...
Smooth as TN whiskey
Posted in Uncategorized