Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Jules1

Rate this Entry

Planting the Seeds of Sexual Thought

Posted 06-26-2008 at 09:56 PM by Jules1
Finding your sexual totem. For this step you need to find something that evokes sexual thoughts when you see it. You will display it in a prominent place in your home where you can see it. Here are the rules:

- Make sure you can see your totem without having to open anything. You want it IN your environment.

- Your totem can be very abstract or concrete. It must feel sexual to you.

- Try placing it in a conspicuous place in your home that you pass by regularly so it can work its magic as often as possible.

- Don't choose something that embarasses you. Your totem should be a source of pride.

I have chosen my totem. I have placed it in the hallway near the front door. My totem is a picture by Tamara de Lempicka and is titled Madame Bott. Its an art deco period print and is very sensual to me.

Total Comments 5

Comments

Old
Jules - this is an interesting idea. I'll have to put thought into it for it to have the intended effect. Of de Lempicka's work that I've seen, I think I like her "Adam & Eve" the best. http://www.goodart.org/tdladam.jpg Any guys have a totem, or is this just a good idea for women?
Old
Mine is a print of the Allegory of Spring by Bottecelli, when I saw the painting in Florence it just did something to me. Not that I need anything to evoke sexual thoughts.
Old
nice picture
Old
I've planted my sexual seeds all over my house.
Old
Are they sprouting Tom?

Recent Blog Entries by Jules1