Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

First One

Well heck now I'm curious what you did and who you did it too It's often rough for new people to join any existing community (or even work place) where people have a long history without feeling like you have to break your way in. I can't think of anyone here where that is impossible, but a word of advise is don't take everything you read "personally or aimed at you". Newbie paranoia is probably the number 1 reason they don't stick around and I've been around long enough to tell you that people interacting with you snarky, cheeky or flirty is a sign of acceptance. Good luck!
Old

First One

Welcome back my friend. I would smack the crap out of you if you offended me, but I think you would enjoy it a little too much. I’m glad I will be seeing you around.
Old

First One

i did tell ya from the beginning to settle in and enjoy the good things that are here! I am happy to hear you have! It’s a great place as you now know, and I am still ok as I was from the beginning being your friend! . Nice move!
Old

First One

I wouldn't whack you with a 2x4 but I could stab you with my nips if that's what would rather work... I don't think I ever felt insulted by you, but sometimes my choices or mood are different, please bear with me too
Old

Just a Little Play on Words

I am scared, very scared, I actually understood that! Shudders!!