Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Itshardon-theroad

Rate this Entry

hurting hearts

Posted 05-06-2013 at 02:18 PM by Itshardon-theroad
Updated 12-13-2014 at 08:51 AM by Itshardon-theroad
I'm not used to getting phone calls from my wife where she is crying unless it is something I've done to upset her and she is trying to make me feel bad. I got one of those calls yesterday, but it wasn't me this time. She's been going through a lot with the death of her dad. His birthday would have been last week. What seemed to have an even greater impact though was the death of one of the guys she worked with in Afghanistan. I couldn't figure out why it hit her so hard. He wasn't the first. As a matter of fact there was another friend she was close to over there who committed suicide that same week. What about this guy who was killed in a car crash had her so worked up? Then I realized what it might have been and it made me feel very strange. Frankly, I'm still not sure if I should go back and look at our past communications or ask her outright. Was this one of the guys she had a relationship with over there? They worked together regularly. He was a good looking guy. Navy Seal. I think I remember her talking about him. I'm just not sure if I should drop it or ask if that's why she was crying. She doesn't show that much emotion in our marriage most of the time unless it is anger. Did she love him? Was she in love with him? I just don't know.
----------------------
A few months after I posted this, it turned out I was right. This was a man she had fucked frequently. He was even planning to set up a gangbang for her that he was going to video tape on her next trip to California. Some people may be heroes, but that doesn't make them good people. Don't confuse those two things.
Total Comments 1

Comments

Old
That is such a painful situation to be in... I can't imagine how you must feel. I can only empathize...
Considering the strain which you say, that already exists in your married life... Would it be significant to you, to know right now? couldn't you wait to ask? Even if it were true, can it be remedied now?

Recent Blog Entries by Itshardon-theroad