Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Biggle

Rate this Entry

Big Ole Hole in My Tire

Posted 09-01-2013 at 09:10 PM by Biggle
Don't get flats often any more. Not on the car or truck.... but speaking figuratively... you do... or at least I do.

Ever feel like life is just going along nice and smooth? And then a day comes along and you just feel like all the air went out of your tires?

I've been riding on a set of M&F 6 Ply Mud and Snow Deep Thread Specials. They felt brand new just a few days ago. But now one em went flat as a pancake and I can't find my lug wrench.

So here I sit blocking up traffic at the corner of Ed and Ing.

Have my thumb out hoping to catch a ride to the lug wrench store "Lugs-R-us" which is owned by a very special friend. But the traffic is whizzing by so fast!

And now I just realize that the store isn't likely to be open on Sunday.... and sheesh.... tomorrow is a Holiday!

The sun is beat'n down as I sit on Ruby's driver side running board and try to keep my toes away from get'n run over.

What I'd give for a nice tall cool bottle of Fuctol. I could drink half and then shake up the rest and it would inflate and seal the leak in that flat.
Total Comments 2

Comments

Old
Darn if "she" didn't hear about me sitting on the side of the road and went down to the store "Lugs-R-Us" got a lug wrench out of the vintage parts bin... and ran it over to Ruby and I.

I got my flat fixed... and laid down serious rubber as I followed her to that special place.
Old
I know this is an allegory, but damned if I can figure out whether you are the Pilgrim or King Arthur.

and yes, i've had the flat tire syndrome at 70 mph.

Recent Blog Entries by Biggle