Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent

Posted 05-20-2014 at 10:22 AM by Just A Girl
As you know, I'm a quote junkie. I love them. Motivating quotes, sweet quotes, funny quotes, every quote...I love them.
Today I was thinking about this quote from Eleanor Roosevelt and my mind took off into a dozen different directions.
Of course people can make you feel inferior, what is she talking about?
If I feel inferior, am I giving people consent?
How many quaaludes did the woman take to get to this place of self loving?
So if no one can make me feel...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Be Your Best Self

Posted 05-15-2014 at 01:50 PM by Just A Girl
I love that quote. I have a wall in my home dedicated to quotes that I love. I have them framed in pretty frames as reminders. This quote is really more of a daily mantra. I have a reminder set on my phone that goes off at 9AM every day that says "Be your best self today!". My best self is kind, thoughtful, friendly, compassionate, non-confrontational, pleasant. My best self eats the right things and exercises. My best self is diligent in my job. My best self is true to my beliefs....
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I Love My Dad

Posted 05-08-2014 at 12:26 PM by Just A Girl
My Dad was not a good Dad by the standard definition. He will be gone five years, ten days from today. I've never missed anyone more.

My Dad was the oldest of four children. He married his first wife when he was in his very early twenties. With her, he had two boys. He married his second wife, in his late twenties. He had another boy with her. Then, in 1972, he married my Mom. She quickly got pregnant with me and my twin sister. We were born the following August. We were...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized