Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat

Blogs From The Members of Married And Flirting Chat
Random featured blog entry from Hotshotfireguy
Hotshotfireguy's Avatar

Wondering

Posted 08-06-2010 at 05:26 PM by Hotshotfireguy
I'm sitting here in my room in Maryland at the National Fire Academy. I just got back from our graduation after making a 94% this morning on a three and a half hour test on fire behavior and fire dynamics. I have beeen reflecting the last few days over the experience I have been having here, both on a personal and professional level. They told us only 10% of the nations firefighters make it here. That's really sad considering the experience, knowledge, and friendships that the other 90% miss out...

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.