Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Gossip ~ Remember Me?

Posted 06-05-2012 at 11:13 AM by disturbiagirl
My name is Gossip. I have no respect for justice.

I maim without killing. I break hearts and ruin lives.

I am cunning and malicious and gather strength with age.

The more I am quoted, the more I am believed.
I flourish at every level of society.

My victims are helpless. They cannot protect themselves against me because I have no name and no face.

To track me down is impossible. The harder you try, the more elusive I
💜PrincessHotLips💜
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The future's so bright....

Posted 05-27-2012 at 08:21 PM by disturbiagirl
Why is it good to be me? In a word….peace. I’ve been through a three year metamorphosis, and didn’t even realize I’d shut down until my family told me in February “welcome back, we’ve missed you”. I was shocked to be honest. I thought I’d been dealing with things pretty well, but looking back I can see how they perceived that I’d “shut down”. From their point of view, I was pushing everyone away since I didn’t visit that much, nor did I call like I used to. From MY point of view, I was enjoying...
💜PrincessHotLips💜
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Little Blue Bird

Posted 05-11-2012 at 01:02 PM by disturbiagirl
In March of 2001, I lost my mom, after a lengthy illness. One of my BFF’s drove 5 hours to come back for the funeral, and was there beside me for several days. She gave me a beautiful book and a yellow rose bush to plant in honor of my mother; unfortunately, the rose bush didn’t live but a year or two L

She also gave me a little blue bird made of glass. It’s quite tiny and pretty. The story behind it is this: she grew up in a family of 8 kids; she lost her mom when she was 9...
💜PrincessHotLips💜
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My vent

Posted 10-25-2011 at 07:50 PM by disturbiagirl
Updated 11-20-2011 at 05:16 PM by disturbiagirl
First off, I'd like to say thank you for all of the positive comments, you'll never know how much they meant.

However, I've decided to pull this blog. Despite your kind words, I just feel it's too whiny, I revealed too much about myself and I'm regretting that I posted it. I don't want people to view me differently and that has happened.

Thanks again for helping me through a dark time
💜PrincessHotLips💜
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why not?

Posted 10-22-2011 at 10:38 AM by disturbiagirl
This is in no way meant to be disrespectful to Penny, Lena, or any of the mods that take care of us here, it’s more like a tongue in cheek (or perhaps foot in mouth) “what if” scenario.

What if we had a thread dedicated to “calling them out”? Call out the woman who goes from thread to thread, talking about her love for another member, but behind the scenes, is asking for pictures and bedtime stories from other men….then has the nerve to publicly whine and cry foul when someone does...
💜PrincessHotLips💜
Posted in Uncategorized