Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Broken Hearts

Posted 05-21-2015 at 05:39 PM by Just A Girl
We all get them though we may never admit it. Whether it's from a lover or a family member or even a friend.
Sometimes we are the cause of our own heartbreak. Other times it's someone else's actions. But we've all been there.
And when we do; we wish, we regret, we cry, we go over things in our minds a million times.
We've cured many things. Why can't we cure broken hearts? Why isn't there something to make it all go away.
Just my random thoughts of the day.
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Motherless Mother's Day

Posted 05-11-2015 at 09:58 AM by Just A Girl
I know that this year is a year of firsts; the first Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays and Mother's Day. This Mother's Day was surprisingly bitter for me. I was sad but more than sad, I was angry. Really. Angry. I was a lil weepy but I was really mad. I laid in bed last night tossing and turning. I couldn't get my mind to shut off. All I keep thinking about is that it's not fair, she's gone too soon. I should still have my Mom.
My sister's grandfather-in-law is 87 years old. He...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Faith

Posted 05-05-2015 at 04:40 PM by Just A Girl
I’ve often been a fierce defender of faith in our ever so glorious newsroom. My religious background really has nothing to do with my faith, as I’m able to distinguish that one does not have to be religious to be faithful.

A little background….My entire extended family is Catholic. I went to Catholic school as a youngin and continued to practice in that religion until shortly after my parents got divorced. I participated in everything there but was never “confirmed”. One of...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

And so it starts...

Posted 01-26-2015 at 09:48 AM by Just A Girl
I am ridiculously sad. The past several weeks have really been pretty sad, with moments of feeling normal. When the room is quiet and there is no one else around, that's when I feel it. When I'm not busy cleaning or cooking or working or busy with some other monotonous thing, I am sad. Yesterday at church, the mother of a very dear friend of mine put her hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes and asked "how are you?" and I completely burst into tears. I'm sad.
Getting...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Struggling With Depression

Posted 12-12-2014 at 01:44 PM by Just A Girl
Many of you know that my Bubba had a nervous breakdown in early spring of this year. We were able to tackle it early and get him the mental health care that he needed. After a short time, he was discharged from intensive care and moved to an outpatient basis.
Since then, he's had hills and valleys, as would be expected. Some days are so great that he says he feels happy in his heart, other days are so low that he feels worthless and like a failure.
I have talked to people myself...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized