Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Changing Priorities....

Posted 12-02-2014 at 06:31 PM by Just A Girl
Since my Mom's death, I've been through the various stages of grief, sometimes all in the course of a day. It all happened so suddenly. I was told on Friday that her kidneys were beginning to fail and she passed away the following Thursday. I barely had time to process anything and it was the end. I'm a blessed woman with beautiful friends and family that have been so supportive and thoughtful during this difficult time. I'm grateful for the bond developed with my sister. That is truly a silver...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I Love My Mom...

Posted 10-22-2014 at 10:59 AM by Just A Girl
Ever since I wrote about my Dad, I promised that one day I would sit down and write about my Mom. Maybe it's the passing of my uncle that has me feeling so reflective or maybe it's watching my Mom slowly deteriorate, I'm not sure.
My Mom and I have had a volatile relationship over the years. I think Mothers and Daughters often have much more complicated relationships than Fathers and Daughters. For me, it's always been easier with my Dad, despite the drama. With my Mom, there was so much...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Winning Isn't Everything

Posted 10-20-2014 at 09:32 AM by Just A Girl
Bubba has played football every year since 6th grade. He's currently an 11th grader. In previous years, he's been starting, usually on both sides of the ball (offense and defense). He'd grown used to having his spot and playing in, usually winning, every game.
This year has been significantly different for him. He's a junior on a varsity team. His team is about 120 kids. For those of you that don't know football, there are 11 kids on the field at any given time. That means between...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Moderation

Posted 06-05-2014 at 11:08 AM by Just A Girl
I have been spending less time here recently, not on purpose but mostly because my job has been crazy busy and the last thing I want to do when I'm not sitting in front of the computer for work is come sit here and tell you all for the 1,000th time what I ate for breakfast today. What I have found in my forced moderation is clarity and perspective.
I'm not mad at anyone. I'm not sick of the site. I don't have anything bad to say. I just like how I feel coming here for a few minutes...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Perceptions

Posted 05-28-2014 at 08:39 PM by Just A Girl
I received a private message some time ago about perceptions. It was a non-specific question about perceptions that people may or may not have on this forum. My response was simple. Everyone has a perception of everyone. Not everyone's perception is accurate however, one's perception is their reality. I believe that is fundamentally true. That's not just true here, it's true everywhere. If I have behaved poorly and been cruel to someone and someone perceives that I'm a cruel person. That's...
The Notorious J.A.G.
Posted in Uncategorized