Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

am i getting old?

Posted 10-04-2009 at 06:43 AM by oscarlaveester
i'm writing this because i'll get some input and maybe i'll understand better.i just don't get society anymore.i'm better offline then on but i know this stuff goes on anyways what is going on today?there are late teens early twenties some a little older throwing themselves at guys my age.offering to show parts of their bodies.and guys about the same ages as before mentioned that are chasing women my age asking them for cybersex and showing the ladies their private parts when the women don't ask...
FINALLY HOME
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

up date to friends lost

Posted 10-04-2009 at 06:04 AM by oscarlaveester
this is an update to the friend (erica) who was hurt while riding with my friend her boyfriend on a harley that crashed.she is going to live and make a good recovery.how much isn't sure right now but she will be coming back to the BUFFALO NY area soon or is already back.the family has asked that for the time being that we give them some privacy while she recovers.we all agreed with that.but it looks like she will be ok.how she is trumatised from the accident and the death of dundee is remained...
FINALLY HOME
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

friends

Posted 09-09-2009 at 05:08 AM by oscarlaveester
i would like all who offered words of support, they mean alot to me.THANK YOU.i know over time my heart will heal from my sorrow and life will go on and that i will never forget my friends lost.i still have one in the hospital that needs my support.i will be there for her.she is a strong fiesty woman that i love and respect.although she lost her boyfriend she has me and all our friends there to help.god just got two awsome angels to ride with.may they ride heavens highways forever.
FINALLY HOME
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

death of a friend

Posted 09-07-2009 at 04:45 AM by oscarlaveester
i foung out tonite that a friend lost his life in a motorcycle accident while riding in PA.he was riding on RT6 in TIOGA COUNTY in CHARLESTON TOWNSHIP.he had a passenger with him at the time.although i didn't know her personally i'm friends with her stepson.he was a vietnam vetern and a expeirnced rider.rode probally 40years.he was very safety conscious and always rode safely which makes his death hard to swallow because he is being blamed for the accident.he would never do anything stupid while...
FINALLY HOME
Posted in Uncategorized