Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Talking Past someone

Posted 08-16-2010 at 11:47 AM by Brak_45
I don't know how it happens. You write the message, you review the message, you revise the message...you wordsmith the message,trying for just the right balance, to make your point to inform, to state your piece. You post it hoping that it will once and for all settle an issue. Yes there is emotion there, but it is simple black and white print distilled refined revised and considered.
I admit I don't understand the sinapses of the brain of another person, how they work how they connect how...
KIlty Pleasures
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Friendship

Posted 08-07-2010 at 01:42 PM by Brak_45
Why do some friendships work and others grate like sandpaper.. I don't say anything different to one or the other. Constant even and honest, I do try. The female of the species makes you want to bang your head against a hard surface yet you'd never ever trade one of these creatures way. I hope the usual remedy of space time and regret sets in. Did I mention stubborn...OMG. The problem is I have a double dose too and damnit I am right!

I'll trade that right thing in though...guess...
KIlty Pleasures
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Marching on in March

Posted 03-03-2010 at 12:27 PM by Brak_45
I want to take this opportunity to thank the folks from here that have asked about me and hung in there with me. I've gone to Oscar AV as good standby as a warning to both me and others that I have a ways to go. I'm still bringing myself to delete my long time lover's name from from my messenger,yahoo and email...I have no earthly reason to believe that I will ever hear from her again but don't know if I can let her go with that step..
I am sorry I have projected kindnesses to more than...
KIlty Pleasures
Posted in Uncategorized