Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

All that and a Bag of Chips

Posted 04-04-2016 at 02:02 AM by Cotties
Updated 04-04-2016 at 12:44 PM by Cotties
Moved from Hijillers wall

I told myself this morning that I would not log in for a week to teach you or me a lesson. I lasted a restless sleepless night [ran out of pot], critisized my wife for still living with me prior to going to bed, walked her to work in the morning and kept on poking her in the bum with my umbrella until she got cranky then told her I want a girlfriend on the side. She gave me a free coffee and said go away. I'm easily bribed and she knows coffee peddlers....
CharminNdashin
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Like Cars because of Bathurst

Posted 02-01-2016 at 08:50 AM by Cotties
Updated 02-13-2016 at 11:35 AM by Cotties
You'll have to let me explain australian car racing to you because I do love cars and for all the southern car racing fans here I've seen none that want to get nitty gritty talking about cars.

Bathurst Mount Panorama racetrack is extremely iconic to us in Australia but fear not, even you girls would like some aspects of it. You never have to watch it and there is only one race a year anyone ever cared about and everybody did. Nothing like nascar or european countries racing...
CharminNdashin
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sometimes I Sit And Think, And Sometimes I Just Sit

Posted 04-29-2015 at 11:32 AM by Cotties
Updated 06-04-2015 at 05:28 PM by Cotties (there are always reasons)
CharminNdashin
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

No I Won't Come in Your Room

Posted 05-08-2014 at 11:51 AM by Cotties
Updated 05-14-2014 at 07:41 AM by Cotties
Did I ever tell you about the time I went to a Marist Catholic school and I was caught stealing beer from the brothers. So my punishment was to clean their rain gutters on the Saturday but to my surprise my parents weren't notified of this after school punishment. They also told me I could wear what ever I wanted so I thought this is perfect as my parents would never know what happened.

I thought to myself that fine sunny Saturday morning as I put on my blue jeans and button...
CharminNdashin
Posted in Uncategorized