Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > katydid

Rate this Entry

Stray Cat

Posted 08-23-2016 at 10:14 PM by katydid
Despite my incredible sheer epic numbers of primarily nonsensical posts, my mostly withering on the vine threads I began and the fact that I can spew enough nonsense to fill 145 blogs, I realize I have really said nothing. With the exception of my "Banjo" thread~ please Andy and Lucky, for the love of God don't let that die.

I've been here far too long. I think I started saying that about three months after I made my grand entrance into the chat room as naive as they come and ready and willing to try anything. And, I think I did. I'll still never forget the private message in there way past the A/S/L stage where I said "Fancy, that" and he asked me who Fancy was. I knew I'd come home at last.

Then there was the picture where someone showed me a picture of his erect penis aside a banana (for comparison) and I asked Tom if he thought maybe it was one of those mini-bananas or luckily a huge plantain. Tom, did you ever get back to me on that? There have been the innumerable times when someone whose name I haven't known PMs me a video out of the blue that even makes me a little weak in the knees.

I've had people I don't know write to me about true sorrow over the loves of their lives at the time. I've had people accuse me of betrayal that I know nothing of. I have had people know me who don't know me at all. And, I've had people who know me as well as you can here in this forum who know nothing about me.

I have been at times happier than I have ever been in my life (sad, but true). Giddier than I should have dared on many occasions. Hurt. And, mostly for most of the times I have been here sadder in my life than I ever thought possible.

And, unlike most people here who have family, friends, colleagues to support them. I, sadly, had you. Often, only you. I was here when I lost my husband after divorcing him, estranged from my entire family before my father died, friendless because a non stop out of control kid will drive friends away in droves. I was here when I lost the first work I had ever lost in my entire life, could find no more, lost my car, nearly lost my house.

It makes me sad I only had you. That lately those are the only parts of me you have had. The parts that had to have a safe place to say "I'm scared. I'm terrified. What is going to happen to me?"

And, you can look at a relationship and see only the taking away part you do and not any giving, you are probably wise to pull away. If you really care about that person.

Collectively, I care about you. You are an incredibly diverse group of people. Some I know well, some not at all. But, I appreciate all the cords of friendships that have formed in here. Where would I be without my guardian angel I found in here? I don't even want to imagine. Where would I be without my friend in Andy? And, way too many to count. I won't even imagine it, because I don't have to.

The only thing I know is this. We are all going to die. One way or another at some time. And, all I know is that for this day when I think that thought I want to think of my big goofy kid on his new yellow dirt bike starting school in a new place having new adventures because I was brave enough to step out on a limb when someone offered me an olive branch.

Corny, I know. But, if someone offers you a way to a better life, if you can see something coming along that just makes even the next half hour amazingly better...do it. You might not get the next one.

https://youtu.be/vEtbfzMLVWU
Total Comments 4

Comments

Old
Well written katy...I'm sure very many of us think of this place the same as you

And a wonderful message...We should all be so lucky

Btw...Tom prolly masturbates to the banana pic and doesn't wanna share anymore
Old
I never got any banana pictures....fancy that.

Maybe even if we say it in protest, many of us are lucky to have had this place for whatever reasons.

You're so right, better grab those moments when we get the chance.
Old
Bananas ... right there are some in the kitchen which we have to devour before leaving for England.

Alright I'll start peeling ... one skin, two skin ...

And before I forget to say that Katy ... you could always get a banana pic from me if Tom won't give yours back. Would you want me to peel it for you first ?

Old
OFD, I'm going to say no. Only because I don't want you to get confused about which one to peel.

Wouldn't want to wreck your trip.

Recent Blog Entries by katydid