Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Suffering Insomniac

insomia
Rate this Entry

A letter....

Posted 05-31-2012 at 09:59 AM by IL*flirt31
Dear my female friends,
I had this revelation today during a crying fit with Katy this morning and my revelation was how surprised I was about how I felt about my lady friends here. When I signed up to this site a couple years ago, I never even gave a thought about the women. I was looking for some male companionship. As expected, I found that. But what was so unexpected were the women and the relationship that I have formed with them, to varying degrees. The longer I spend on this site, the deeper those bonds get and more of them I create.
It truly amazes me how catty we can be towards each other, but what I see more is the support for each other as professionals, moms, wives, and friends. We are each otherís back bone on those days when we feel we just canít handle another moment. We willing listen to each otherís bitching, crying, moaning and complaining. We high five each otherís joys, triumphs, and accomplishments.
We have created yet another support system for ourselves here in this online world. I have been supported by women I have never really had a conversation with, but who reach out take a moment to give a a hug, a pat on the back, or just a little ďThanksĒ.
My revelation led to me say Thank You to all the women on this site. But a special Thank You, hug and kiss to those that really know me and for entering my life, supporting me, accepting me for who I am. It is such an unexpected joy. I cherish you all!
All my love,
IL
Total Comments 9

Comments

Old
Beautiful blog
Old
Bratalicious! What a beautiful letter and I agree. Whatever I take from this site will be the friendships I've made with the women which is not what I came here for! Thank you sweet friend (for making me cry...it's OK, it's my official cry day. Wanna blog about Chocolate now?)
Old
im saddend what about us guys?
Old
amen, amen. Excellent blog.
Old
Love you gorgeous...and you are..inside and out.
Old
Love ya, Friend. :KK
Old
wonderful blog!
Old
Word! It's funny because I tell this to X (my crush that doesn't come here anymore) all the time. that for me, this site is no longer a playground to be flirty and that but more about the friendships I've developed with the women. Before my hiatus, I was all about him all the time....mostly. I regret that because I was missing out on the friendships that are offered here. Ya'll rock
Best.Group.Of.Estrogen.Ever.
Mostly
Old
A lovely blog, I see the deep friendships on this site too and it has been my good fortune to discover this site.

Recent Blog Entries by IL*flirt31