Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

insomia
Old

The waiting game

Posted 11-18-2011 at 11:11 AM by IL*flirt31
I hate doctors! They are so inconsiderate of their patients at times. I mean, who the fuck do they think they are making us wait and wait and wait as our anxiety levels reach an all time high for news of something, the next step, more information……..for Christ’s sake, a diagnosis! I want that now! Not tomorrow or the day after, but NOW! This is so much easier when you are on the treating end of things, not the receiver of treatment. Yes as a physician, your patients are human but it just doesn’t...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Unexpected Grief

Posted 11-03-2011 at 09:55 AM by IL*flirt31
Last night I walked into my house, used the usual entrance, flicked on the lights and was immediately brought to my knees in a pile of tears. You see I have been doing some home renovation or I should say my lovely contractor has been. It’s been a work in progress for many months. Yesterday was the first time I really noticed it, noticed that my home was so very different from what it was when my girls and I had started our journey together there, just the three of us, three years ago. Staring at...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gratitude

Posted 08-26-2011 at 12:16 PM by IL*flirt31
I have had a tough week, as we all have. Though not my worst, but a dousie! Schedules were out of wack, work was a struggle, and the kids were very crabby and bitchy. Seems as if nothing had gone right or how I needed it to go. I could not ruffle a positive thought this week, which is completely against my nature. I let the terrible week set my mood and control my attitude. My darkness ran deep and I really had a hard time keeping it together. Then last night I had a pity party just for me and the...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Devestation

Posted 07-06-2011 at 09:40 AM by IL*flirt31
My late husband about 3 years prior to the birth of my youngest daughter had an affair. He really did not hide it very well at one point as I just happen to be looking at our cell phone bill as saw this number over and over again, day after day. I called it out of curiosity and knew the voice instantly. It was a co-worker of his. I hung up and she immediately called my cell phone back and I sent it to voicemail. She had to know at that very moment, the cat was out of the bag. I confronted him that...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Suffering Insomniac

Posted 06-12-2011 at 12:39 AM by IL*flirt31
I suffer from insomnia. Like millions of others like me and many on this site, we don't seem to sleep. I need sleep but it eludes me many a night. I have not always suffered like this. In fact, just the last 3 years of my life I have had this issue. It is the reason I am blogging at this very moment. It seems as my doctor has told me that I am overwhelmed. My brain is overloaded. It doesn't shut off. I can't seem to pull the plug of the circuitry. It is like a broken record some nights. The same...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized