Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

insomia
Old

Goodbyes....

Posted 06-02-2011 at 09:19 AM by IL*flirt31
Updated 06-03-2011 at 03:17 PM by IL*flirt31 (updated with part 1)
The word goodbye is used to express the parting of two parties. We say it so often during a day, very little meaning is given to it anymore. We give no thought to what it really means. Almost like the “I love you” in a marriage that has last so many years. Goodbye has almost been translated into a word meaning, see you later. In that we generally assume we will see that person again and very soon. We have taken the meaning of the word for granted or maybe it’s the person we have taken for granted....
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Rantings of a single person......

Posted 06-01-2011 at 10:17 AM by IL*flirt31
I am often asked as most of you are, “How long have you been married?” Except my answer is, “I am not”. They then ask me “why do you come here?” I answer them back saying, “For the same reasons you do, adult conversation and to meet new people.” They get this right away because their reasons are pretty much the same. I often think to myself when I am asked these questions, just because I am not married doesn’t me I don’t have the same needs as a married person. I just so happen to be married,...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized