Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Texmale1974

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Things We Want To Know

Posted 05-09-2014 at 01:03 AM by Texmale1974
No, I'm not talking about the whereabouts of MH 370 or the secret ingredient in the Colonol's chicken that makes you crave it nightly (Mike Myers reference, so no one thinks I'm ripping him off.)

I've seen some of you post for a few years and I realize I will never meet any of you, nor do I have the desire to meet some of you sick sick bastards, other than Tom (sigh). There are questions though that I want to ask, and I've often wondered if I am the only one that wonders these things, but I really don't want to engage in conversation with said deviant.

I want to know why all of Wayney's walls are pink, does his wife see him drag the props into the bathroom and ask him what he is doing and he just screams at her, shut it woman? Does Wayney Jr. Jump from the treehouse to the trampoline located directly under it? I love you Wayney.

Do Ice and Rosie lay in bed together and post? Do they discuss the disgusting things Spike posts and think is he a good representation of an American man obsessed with balls? Do they discuss how strange I am?

Do some of you wonder if some of the really creepy guys are murderers? With this many members, someone on here has had to have killed someone right? The statistics are on my side. Save the Tex is a serial killer jokes.

Am I the only one who thinks that men who over-emoticon are gay? Under no circumstance should a grown ass man use the big ass yellow happy face. While I am at it, no man should ever type OMG.

Lots of other things rattle around in my mind, but I don't want to get banned so I have kept those thoughts to myself. I will say that I enjoy my time here and the characters on here like Wayney, Spike, Ice, etc make it so addictive.
Total Comments 14

Comments

Old
A telling insight into your mind.

I wonder sometimes if I know anyone here, I mean in the actual world if I know them. Highly unlikely I suppose.

More than that I want to know who invented the emoticon - and how many houses they own now...
Old
Peas, this cracked me up...
Old
Someone should start a group for the Canadian murderers?
Old
I want to know why Texaco is so obsessed with Wayney.
Old
Tex, Tex..i wonder some of those things too. Wayney posts in magenta, so I think he painted the walls. I wonder if Ice and
Rosie are one person, with one personality that takes over like the Incredible Hulk popped out of that nice doctor.

I agree with you..this place could be called OMG, Addicting.
Old
I like how you referred to people as characters. Kinda like bleach has flavors.

Oh..and what's wrong with Wayney's walls?? Pffft.
Old
OMG !! what a great blog.....there has to be a part 2, 3, and 4 to this
Old
lol! Have pondered on some of this stuff too!
Old
I wonder what made Tex write a blog post...
Actually I don't wonder about anyone's real lives because I have a 98% probability of being wrong... so you're all axe murderers (please note emoticon specially used for you - please vomit in the other direction)
Updated 09-11-2014 at 09:07 PM by redwing
Old
Old
I am mesmerized by the blinking of the eyes in exact 5 second intervals.
Updated 09-11-2014 at 04:58 PM by Texmale1974
Old
Tex wrote this blog for the blog contest, and won honorable mention in the humor category. i think.

he should write more.
Old
This is still relevant..the sign of a classic..that it lasts throughout time. I think we all know who the number one candidate for serial killer was this year. It's comforting to know that group bullying can even shut down sex criminals and turn them into animal activists. Good job all!
Old
Thank you Jill, I want to thank everyone again for well just reading, for some of you I realize that is a burden.

I don't think it was group bullying at all,it was a man on the edge of reality who needed to be pushed back from the edge. Or it was further proof that LSD never does leave your system.

Recent Blog Entries by Texmale1974