Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Gratitude for today

Posted 05-22-2021 at 12:32 PM by livin42day
I love where I am today, is it where I thought I'd be, not at all, but today I am grateful.

To a small condo, not a large home, that keeps me warm and safe at night...today I am grateful.

To being along and the struggle of being alone, yet getting through it, today I am grateful.

To a body that is changing with age and yet here I am, healthy, laughing and loving life, today I am grateful!

With all the changes in the past year, the lock...
Be true...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Unfalsifiable

Posted 04-01-2021 at 11:18 PM by hikergeek
Another boring blog entry I know, unless you believe unfalsifiable things. And plenty of people do, I know, in fact on some level we probably all do. But, I am referring to the more troublesome ideas, those that are used to address what should not be controversial topics.

So, what do I mean by unfalsifiable? Itís an idea that is asserted to be true (or false) even though it canít be contradicted by an observation or the outcome of an experiment. For example, if someone tells you...
Yet another invisible man
Posted in General
Old

Releasing and it feels good

Posted 03-14-2021 at 04:12 AM by livin42day
In 2010 I came here to find me. I was lost, I lived in the shadows of my exhusband and I didn't feel loved by him. A few years prior I lost a pregnancy and I had so much anger around my ex for not being there the way I needed and I kind of went out of control.

My ex had a fetish of me being with another man, he would ask me to role play, and got very excited over it. Often times I'd wake in the middle of the night to find him in a 3 way on the computer, that he denied...until the...
Be true...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Free will or are we living in a simulation?

Posted 02-27-2021 at 11:31 PM by hikergeek
I donít intend to write at any length on the concept of free will as others have done a far better job than I could do here. Instead, I was reminded of it by an idea being bandied about us living in a simulation aka something like ĎThe Matrixí. At risk of oversimplifying it, the idea is that we are getting closer to being able to computer model conscious beings and thus should be able to do it in the future. Because we will be able to we canít rule out that we already are. And the odds are heavily...
Yet another invisible man
Posted in General
Old

Howling Wind

Posted 01-27-2021 at 05:25 PM by gdgrl
Gusty winds last night, stripping trees of whatever leaves they were still wearing. Along with the rain, removing the gunk in the air. Maybe I need a good wind storm in my life to strip me of the leaves and gunk I have lingering.
Follow me
Posted in Uncategorized