Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Moment of Clarity

Posted 06-11-2011 at 11:44 AM by southernboy
I like music. A lot of it. And not just from one specific genre. My tastes are as eclectic as they come.

Sometimes the playlists include 3 Doors Down, Tim McGraw, Eminem, Jay-Z, Led Zeppelin... you name it, I probably like it.

So during my run this morning, one of the songs on my playlist came on was J's Moment of Clarity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L92dYzBGBHk

One thing that happens when I run is I think. There's nothing else going...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Labor Day Challenge... Explained

Posted 06-08-2011 at 10:57 PM by southernboy
So those who know me (which are probably those who would actually read this blog) have figured out that I am much more complex/deep/whatever than I appear to be on the site.

For the record. I DON'T LIKE TRANNIES. I do however, love to laugh and kid around and seldom back down from a dare or a challenge... even going along with it for a while.

The greatest thing that this site has given me though is a place to be myself, not judged by how I look, how I speak, or whether...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Balancing act...

Posted 06-03-2011 at 01:08 PM by southernboy
So I've been here for a few weeks now, and I think I'm getting the hang of this place. And i've come to realize that people are here for a variety of reasons.

Mine: to get the attention and flirting that is lacking at home. I don't think I'm here to find my next wife, or my future soulmate... I'm here to explore, find myself, and have a bit of fun.

However, it's been difficult to find that balance (not my word... one of my friends' on here), but it fits the bill. It's...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized