Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > southernboy

Rate this Entry

Moment of Clarity

Posted 06-11-2011 at 11:44 AM by southernboy
I like music. A lot of it. And not just from one specific genre. My tastes are as eclectic as they come.

Sometimes the playlists include 3 Doors Down, Tim McGraw, Eminem, Jay-Z, Led Zeppelin... you name it, I probably like it.

So during my run this morning, one of the songs on my playlist came on was J's Moment of Clarity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L92dYzBGBHk

One thing that happens when I run is I think. There's nothing else going on. Just me, my music, and the road. I've never achieved the "runner's high", but I do enjoy the time away. It's an escape from the doldrums of everyday life, even just for a half-hour or so.

But this song was fitting. It was my personal moment of clarity.

Over the past few weeks, I've met people on here... a lot of people. Some are awesome. Others are asses. And I'm sure a few think I'm an ass... which is fine.

The point is... this site isn't about finding sexual stimulation... that's just a nice side effect. It's about making connections with people who are going through the same shit you are. It's about finding friends who you want to talk to... ask advice on everything... and truly want to get a long with.

Nothing major. Just another aspect of your life which can become very good, as long as you don't let it affect everything you do.

For me... that's clarity.
Total Comments 10

Comments

Old
You young grasshoppa are a wise one
Old
Is it because I mentioned your boy Tim in the post. I knew that would get your attention!
Old
It did it did!...
Old
Knowing someone is listening to you. Whether they understand your current life situation or frustrations or not...they are validating your existence by listening. All we really want to know is that there are people out there that really do care about us. I care. =)
Old
I agree, if the site was only about sexual stimulation, many of us would probably not stay very long. I like how there is sense of gradual discovery about the other people on the site, keeps things interesting.
Old
I suppose I should have taken more from this but I focused more on the varied musical tastes. I feel the same. There are so many amazing songs out there, in so many genres. It's great when a song fits a moment perfectly.
Old
Great post
Old
thats a lovely moment. i have a similar love for music. i will spend hours on my bed if i can just listening to my favs. each one carries a memory of someone or something in my life.
Old
perfect!
Old
Wow, so smart even way back when!

Recent Blog Entries by southernboy