Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > disturbiagirl

Rate this Entry

My vent

Posted 10-25-2011 at 06:50 PM by disturbiagirl
Updated 11-20-2011 at 04:16 PM by disturbiagirl
First off, I'd like to say thank you for all of the positive comments, you'll never know how much they meant.

However, I've decided to pull this blog. Despite your kind words, I just feel it's too whiny, I revealed too much about myself and I'm regretting that I posted it. I don't want people to view me differently and that has happened.

Thanks again for helping me through a dark time
Total Comments 20

Comments

Old
DG, you have gone through so very much, and beaten the odds. I understand feeling weak as a child and wanting your mommy. I will pray fervently for you. I wish I had half the courage that you do. If you need a shoulder, mine is here for you. Sometimes even the strongest of us need someone to lean on sometimes.
Old
DG...so many times you have lifted me up and made me laugh despite myself...nothing wrong with venting, as you've told me. You said you know deep down there is nothing wrong ~ hold onto that knowledge.

It takes strength to get through your days but is certainly understandable that sometimes the fight just seems too much and you want that comfort of knowing someone (especially your mommy) is there. I'll be there with you in thought and in prayer....and as close as your telephone 24/7. xoxox
Updated 10-25-2011 at 08:32 PM by redcat (complete the thought..d'uh)
Old
Girlie I have ALWAYS looked up to u & respected you...THIS, it just makes that tenfold!....You are such a strong woman...vent away, this is in no way whining...

I so wish I could hop a plane right now, give u a hug, let u get that rest u need, hold your hand thru the appt, while tellin u "Shup!, u got this!", or just grabbin a drink & chattin bout' peeps ...

I will be keeping you right in my thoughts & prayers, keep your chin up sweetheart....
Old
DG, this was not whiny at all. I'm sorry for all you are going through and I'm really sorry you're feeling lonely. It's obvious you are a strong woman, but everyone has moments. You handle yours incredibly well with determination. I hope the load on your shoulders begins to lift with time.
Old
It's not self pity. Just venting which is perfectly fine and a healthy thing for you to do. You are obviously a strong woman and you have lots of support here for sure!
Old
You already know my opinion on the matter...
Old
Sending good thoughts your way. Your strength is inspiring.
Old
Sometimes a big dose of honesty to yourself and others is the only way to reach out for strength and understanding....Its just one constant reminder that we are all in this together and that friendship is worth more than gold....My thoughts and prayers are with you DG....
Old
Sweetie, on days like this, I wish i could be your mommy I love you and i'm here for you as much as its possible.
Old
I went to bed last night, feeling like a fool for posting this blog....thinking "seriously dg, who wants to read just personal, pathetic drivel". Today I come here and read what you all have posted and I think "I am so blessed to have such friends, that not only would wade through such a long, rambling story, but to take the time to offer their encouragement, prayers and virtual hugs". Thank you. I still may end up pulling the blog, just not sure yet, but in the meantime, your words mean the world to me, and I may come back and re-read them when I'm having another one of "those" days.
Old
Well, not if you pull it out huh?
Old
DG I have only really started talking to you recently put already you had my respect. The way you put yourself in chat shows you as a very strong, yet fun loving woman who knows her own mind and that is why you gained my respect.

Having read all this and what you go through day in day out I have even more respect for you. You are fully entitled to vent and feel self-pity any time you like and I will join everyone else here in being there for you if you want an ear

and remember you have come through so much, you can make it through anything! Just dig deep and find the strength you need.
Old
You are so selfish, a whiner, and full of self-pity. I mean, c'mon? All you have had to endure is Type I Diabetes, a heart attack, three heart stents, heart disease, ovarian cancer, a bum knee, Hyperthyroidism, a hysterectomy, a divorce, having to choose between medication or propane, financial strain, a possible brain tumor, and a possible bypass surgery. What a wimp!

Holy shit, woman! All that you have endured is enough to kill Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Mighty Mouse, Underdog, and Quick Draw McGraw...combined! You are Wonder Woman, Princess Leia, Rouge, Elizabeth Swan, and Elvira all wrapped up in one. (All right, Elvira is not a super-heroine, but I find her sexy just the same. )

Not to go too religious on you, but I don't think that even Job had to endure as much as you. His wife could not stand the sight or smell of Him, she told Job to curse God and die to end his suffering, but he told her no, that she spoke as a foolish woman. He lost his wealth, livestock, land, and all of his children. Yet, he never renounced God or blamed Him.

Whining or self-pity is having to settle for Nine West Shoes when you wanted the Jimmy Choo's (you have shoes on your feet). It's complaining that you had to order a Big Mac instead of the Filet Mignon (you have food in your belly). It's complaining that you don't live in the trophy house (but you have shelter).

I look at the things going on in my life right now and what I complain about, and I feel like a freaking piss ant compared to you. I'm the selfish whiner, not you.

Be strong and continue the fight. Lean on your friends locally and here at M&F. And don't stop blogging...
Old
hugs sweetie... I am so glad I have gotten the chance to know you better.. you are an inspiration to me.. and thanks for sharing.. you are a stronger woman than any other I have met..
Old
vent away girl, you are such a brave a strong women, that no matter what you face , that you have friends cheering you on in your corner and another reason why you are such a great and wonderful women. many many Hugs!!
Old
DG....what doesn't kill you makes you stronger....I too have some horrendous stories that I won't even put on here but....I feel your pain and lifetime of disappointments...hang in there hon....some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you....there's no substitute for believing in yourself and never giving up!!
Old
DG I understand what your going through in some ways I have a chronically ill wife. Reading this your handling it alot better than she does. The fact is your going to have down days... but from the sound of it your very proactive in taking care of your health. if you ever need a friend that understands... let me know.
Old
Reading your blog reminds of something my father once said to me. Sometimes, that other person has worse problems then you. I stand in the light of that wisdom and am in envy of your courage and strength. Just the mere fact of posting it all takes courage.
Posted 10-29-2011 at 08:44 PM by knightoflonleyness knightoflonleyness is offline
Old
Hi DG.....all I can say is wow! I read all your blogs finally and now understand the real you with the battles you've fought and continue to fight. I really feel for you. Thanks for befriending me in chat and I hope I can be an encouragement to you whenever you need
Old
A poem comes to mind - Author: unknown.

I found a penny today
Just laying on the ground.
But it's not just a penny
This little coin I've found.

Found pennies come from heaven
that's what my Grandpa told me.
He said Angels tossed them down
Oh, how I loved that story!

He said when an Angel misses you
They toss a penny down,