Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

First blog posting on M&F, so it's rather experimental at the moment.
Old

The Beach...

Posted 10-05-2010 at 12:25 PM by EngageMe
Updated 10-19-2010 at 09:08 AM by EngageMe
I've been going to the beach nearly every day for the past week now that my dad is doing so much better. I love people watching - more accurately defined as leering at women in bikinis.

In my secret fantasy life, a beautiful woman walks up, spreads her towel a few feet away from me, smiles at me, says hello, and conversation ensues, which then leads to a request to rub oil all over her body, and then, as the heat becomes too overwhelming, we go into the water, deep enough and far away...
Flirting God
Posted in Flirting
Old

The Grocery Store...

Posted 10-03-2010 at 11:33 PM by EngageMe
Updated 10-04-2010 at 12:04 AM by EngageMe
There is nothing quite so exhilarating as when a pretty woman lets you know that you are attractive when she initiates or flirts back with you.

Maybe that's why sometimes flirting on M&F feels a bit odd. Just sometimes. Because many people don't post pictures. And as I guy, I tend to be very visually stimulated. But when I know that someone's avatar isn't them, and even through posting and messaging, you still only get to know someone just a tiny bit, well, sometimes it feels...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Timing is everything

Posted 09-30-2010 at 05:03 PM by EngageMe
So I went to the beach today with my parents. Very windy, lots of waves, but the sun was awesome! Of course, when you are sitting beside your 80+ year old parents, there is no obvious flirting or leering at bikini-clad women going on.

But still, a great day.

So, as I'm loading the car to head home, two cars away, I see a very attractive woman loading up her car. My parents are in the car, and I'm putting things in the trunk. The woman and I realize we are both staring
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized