Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Widowed

Posted 10-06-2011 at 06:52 PM by cheerymissy_34
I still cant say it.....i still cant believe this has happened. I actually had to say, " yes i am a widow" today. I started shaking and crying and couldnt stop. I hated this man for the last 8-9 years and then this happens and all i can think about is how am i ever going to live without him.
How does one learn to live without the person they had been with for 27 years? and how does one go about getting over the guilt of all the times you had HORRIBLE thoughts about this person?...
Until Next Time....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

well i did it....

Posted 07-25-2011 at 08:36 PM by cheerymissy_34
OMG i really did it. I got the nerve up to leave and left on the 19th. This is probaby the hardest thing have ever done in my life. Some days I wonder if I am going to be able get through the day but I have to keep teling myself IT WILL GET BETTER
Until Next Time....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Will they ever forgive me?....

Posted 09-25-2010 at 11:38 PM by cheerymissy_34
I have finally decided to make some dramatic changes in my life.
I am in the process of planning a quick getaway come July. I have opened a bank account he doesnt know about, I have a place to move too and come May- June I will begin job hunting in Florida.
I am finally to the point in my life where enough is enough, the only problem I am having is how to tell my daughters? One of them is married and out of the house and the baby will graduate highschool in May. Do I just leave and dont...
Until Next Time....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

anger

Posted 08-15-2008 at 07:26 PM by cheerymissy_34
im having a really hard time getting over being soooooo angry with my husband...
i work 13 hr days when i get home NOTHING is done...and i do mean nothing
dishes will lay in the sink from when i do them on my day off..monday...till the next monday when by this time everything in my house is dirty.
he pays only his truck payment and his credit card all other bills fall to me to pay
and i sit and wonder why the hell do i put up with this.....and he has the nerve to ask me last...
Until Next Time....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

does anyone ever feel like they......

Posted 08-08-2008 at 06:58 PM by cheerymissy_34

ok ok im on this pity party here.....but its my blog and i can be if i wanna....LOL

does anyone else feel like they have lost themselves......i mean im their mom....his wife
im the cleaning lady,the cook,the laundry person,the driver,....etc.
how does a person who has been these things for so long ...who has given up doing almost anything for themselves because someone else needs it
begin to do stuff just for you and not feel guilty about doing it....
Until Next Time....
Posted in Uncategorized