Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Whats holding me back??

Posted 08-26-2009 at 03:18 PM by fourisit
I didnt sleep much last night..I did a lot of soul searching and reflection on my life. I asked myself what is holding me back from being happy. My first instinct was to say my divorce, my husband leaving me for my best friend, my past failed relationships where I put all I could in them and gave all I had but they walked away like I ment nothing..I have held on to that for so long now because it has become a repeat pattern. Then this morning I realized that I have held myself back. Imagine...
Two years...Really?!?!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My life is a soap opera..

Posted 05-18-2009 at 03:38 PM by fourisit
I sit here and think how did my life get so out of control? I thought we would be civil and get through the divorce as mundanely as we lived our lives together. He moved out because he wanted to be with my best friend and it hasnt worked out the way he wanted it to so now he is decided I am the one to blame. He is tired of living at his parents house ( his choice to leave ..I didnt make him) and paying the bills and not having money. He is not with my best friend and he is mad about that. Now...
Two years...Really?!?!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So many changes.

Posted 01-13-2009 at 02:38 PM by fourisit
In the last 6 months my life has changed so much I feel like I am standing on the outside and watching all of this happening to someone else. My husband told me that he wasn't in love with me anymore and that he was in love with my best friend. This did not come as a surprise but it still hurt to hear him say it out loud. He told me I was smothering him because I was trying to make things better and he just wants to be with her.
Fast forward a month or so and I meet Navigater here. I...
Two years...Really?!?!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Can you be happy and sad at the same time?

Posted 09-15-2008 at 02:34 PM by fourisit
Every time I try to make things better I always make things worse. I am sure I am making more of this then I should and should probably let this go. I just wish things had happened differently. Its funny how things can matter so much more to one person then the other. Maybe I should just realize that I dont matter in his world anymore and maybe I never really did. I laugh as I write this becasue I know this is going to frustrate him to read this if he ever does because he is happy. I just...
Two years...Really?!?!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Super fun shopping trip

Posted 06-10-2008 at 01:21 AM by fourisit
Tonight I went shopping with my daughter (8) for stuff for camp. We had so much fun. She is to funny. She had me laughing the whole time. She bought a guitar with her birthday money and cant wait to learn to play it. I love spending one on one time with my girls. It was already 10:30 when we were heading home but we stopped at Quick trip and got some corn dogs and peach tea. When we were turning the corner on our street my daughter yelled "ooh gross bending down with out a bra on"...
Two years...Really?!?!
Posted in Uncategorized