Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > Sexual Poetry!

I SEE YOUR FACE ALMOST EVERY DAY.> YOUR VERY MUCH IN MY LIFE.> THAT LITTLE SMILE YOU GIVE TO ME.> AND NO YOUR NOT MY WIFE.> YOUR ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED A FREND.>YOUR HEART IS MINE TO KEEP.>I LOVE YOU WHEN YOU ARE AWAKE .>EVEN IN YOUR SLEEP.>YOUR ALWAYS BE MY SUPER STAR .> AND FOREVER BE MY HERO.> AND YES YOUV PROBEBLY GUEST.>IM LOOKING IN A MIRROR."""dedicated to those of you with low selfsteem . thank you x
Rate this Entry

"pissed off with the plastic world""

Posted 07-04-2012 at 05:48 AM by wayneypoo
god i need to vent some steam forgive me.is it me or dose the whole world revolve around the way thinks look,i was watching england play football in the euro,s and our star player scored a goal, with his head,transpires the knext day, he was wearing a cheap hair gell .blow me sideways the knext day all the stores sold out of this hair gell .w.t.f are we all that programed or stupid to think this hair stuff has some magic .i think these adds of women chasing men with certain sprayes on,and food that makes you thinner the more you eat"for me the frightening thing is people buy this stuff in there millions./and do people realy know whats good for themselfs anymore?/for the vent people .
Total Comments 6

Comments

Old
Well said & written & still classic Wayney ... It is sad indeed that it is a plastic world of Barbie & Ken.
Old
Awesome point Wayney. I like to call people like that "Sheeple" cuz all they do is follow everything that others do in an attempt at stupid popularity or being like a celebrity in some way. It's dumb. Thats why ya gotta be you. Good post
Old
I live in the Capital state of plasticville .... sad how everyone is wrapped up in that lifestyle and how fickle they can be.... even more tragic when they wake up years later and realize how much they missed out on worried about the superficial group of people they so desperately tried to please
Old
I know what you're sayin......since I joined here sales of Lego Star Wars for Wii Skyrocketed and opened the Star Wars experience to a whole new generation of kids.......it's tough being an icon
Old
Good point Wayney, everyone is afraid of individuality and being liked for themselves, not what's in fashion!

BTW, what was the name of that gel???
Old
I agree. Poms are silly