Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > SpecialK

Rate this Entry

Life has meaning.

Posted 12-13-2009 at 01:38 PM by SpecialK
I came here a week ago not knowing what I might find. I have met so many great people, and I know that some will be friends for years to come. I don't really know what to expect, but it seems as though this week has been great for me due to the fact that I've been able to unload so much in the forums. I've been told that I probably don't need to give out so much informaton.. and while I agree, it's not in my nature not to be open. I want a lot of things in life. I want to have a nicer house, I want a better car, I want more money, I want a better homelife, I want soooo many things. But when I come down to it. I am happy with my life because a lot of the material things don't matter. I am still healthy. I always have hope for the future. I don't know what life has in store for me.. but one of the nice things is there are good suprises along the way.. as I have found out, yesterday. I think we all just want to be able to share ourselves with someone else.. not only physically but on a level beyond the physical. As long as we have the support of close friends we can overcome any adversity. I remember when times seemed dark, as I'm sure all of us do. But I survived it.. we all do. It's now a part of who we are. We learn from all of our experiences good and bad.. as life is a learning process. I would like to thank all those that read this message because you are sharing in my experience now... and that means a lot to me. No matter if you are just passing through.. or if you are someone I talk to regularly.. it all has meaning. Life has meaning.
Total Comments 8

Comments

Old
Kudos to you for realizing all of this. I'm glad yesterday was a highlight......

This place is a good place to learn and realize that we are not alone in our struggles, I have learned that first hand.

I'm glad you are enjoying your time here. Keep your chin up and your heart open, for life is supposed to be about learning and taking that knowledge forward.
Old
We are glad you joined us.
Old
nice to meet you kmike...

I am also too open according to some... you have to do what is right for you.. if you are open so be it.. just be prepared for the consequences.. that can range from someone stalking you to being caught...

just do what is right for you and while your friends are worried about you and you should listen to them.. just bear in mind that this is your life... if you want to tell the world everything about yourself do it.. but be careful when you do it...

I think you are already on the road you came here seeking.. you are far ahead of several others..

welcome to the site and good luck...
Old
Thank you for sharing...it does feel like we are all in this together somehow...thanks for helping me to remember that...
Old
Hello Kmike,
your sincere writing made me think lots of things. I smiled about how similar we are as human beings no matter our ethnic origin, beliefs, ideas...etc. We have all dreams and hopes to make us live one more day with enthusiasm.
I think I also have the same feeling with you. At least for the part I don't know what I am searching for here. I have friends to share my life, a good family but the feeling that something is missing bothering me. I can not define it or able to find a solution. I hope I'll be able to find the missing part one day...
Posted 12-27-2009 at 03:50 AM by flyhighordivedeep flyhighordivedeep is offline
Updated 12-27-2009 at 03:52 AM by flyhighordivedeep
Old
Hi

I hope you get all the things you want out of your life... and you get your smile back. Welcome to the site this place is a great place for unloading.. your thoughts.. and it helps alot. Most of the people here are pretty cool. I know it is possible to get a lost smile back. Good luck.
Posted 07-01-2010 at 10:49 AM by Simply Just Me(f) Simply Just Me(f) is offline
Old
we are all the same when it comes down to it, aren't we. i enjoyed reading this. it's nice to know there are real people with real feelings out there.
Old
Something brought me back to this blog tonight and re-reading it takes me back to our very first conversation, the night before you wrote this. It's hard to believe its been almost a year already that we've been friends. Through that time, you been there for me countless times and I hope that I've been a someone you could count on as well. I'm fortunate enough to have you in my corner and I want you to know that you are a special man. The measure of true friendship is that we can have our differences, I can tell you that you pissed me off (could that EVER happen? ), but we talk through it and at the end of the day I go to bed knowing that we are still friends.

Anyway, the point of my rambling is simply "Thank You" and I'm very glad that you are still here!!

Recent Blog Entries by SpecialK