Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > SpecialK

Rate this Entry

Our Site

Posted 05-12-2011 at 09:24 PM by SpecialK
I sometimes think about what brought me to this site in the first place. We all seek to find people that are in the same situation we are in... and I think most of us think ours is worse than the other guy. Truly I believe it's just different. I've posted on the site since Dec. 2009, and while I am not highly interactive with a whole lot of people, I still feel that I have gotten to know quite a bit about many of you. I enjoy reading about your daily lives. Many of us here have incorporated this site into our regular routine... is that a good thing? For me.. I feel it is. I do notice when relationships start.. or even when they end... and I can feel a bit of the elation.. and deflation that accompanies each interaction on the site. I enjoy the fact that people can find companionship.. or whatever they want to find here. Unfortunately, just like in the offline world.. there are people who only care about themselves... that are mean and selfish for their own feelings.. I feel badly for the people I see hurt here. I know it happens. I've had people that I consider friends.. hurt.. both online.. and in their daily life. We talk about how we want things to be better.. in order to do that.. we have to overcome the things that cause us to try to build ourselves up.. by tearing others down. I am guilty of this as well.. but I try to keep from being that way. I feel that sometimes it's hard to trust people once they lose my trust. I also find that once someone has my complete trust, it is hard to lose it. I am happy for those people who can rise above all of it.. and interact in a positive manner with all of those around them. I never expected to find the sadness.. and happiness I have found while here at this site. For those of you looking for someone in particular here... I hope you find it.. and for those that are here to hang out with friends, I think that you should be able to find that easily, for there are so many people who have gone through similar circumstances... just try as you journey here to respect each person as you would hope to be respected. Penny created a wonderful site as a haven here for us to have, and for that I am very grateful. Lena, and all the mods here do their best to ensure that the site stays a place we can have as a haven.. without being persecuted... and I thank them for that too.. but as a member here.. it is up to each one of us here not to propogate the negative stuff. I do appreciate most of the members here, because you make up this site and you do a wonderful job of keeping it a happy place for me. I just needed to let everyone know that I am glad that you are here.. supporting each other.. and me. This is OUR site. Thank you.
Total Comments 7

Comments

Old
Well stated poppa bear....Wise man
Old
Very thoughtful words, thank you.
Old
Great blog! I am a newbie who is enjoying this site for this very spirit.
Old
Well said, Mike!
Old
Well said matey !!
Old
Wonderful words of wisdom.......thank you.
Old
well stated!!!

Recent Blog Entries by SpecialK