Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

The Final Goodbye

Posted 12-02-2017 at 09:49 PM by disturbiagirl
Updated 12-02-2017 at 09:51 PM by disturbiagirl
Iíve been here, off and on, a long time, but years ago I met ďthe oneĒ. We started out the usual way, PMs, then chatting off-site, but I didnít let him get too close or take him very seriously. I was involved with someone else at the time; he knew that, so we just chatted, got to know each other. Even after my relationship ended, I still wasnít very eager to get involved with anyone. But after a time, things just progressed and we became very close. I was still playing around on the site but...
💜PrincessHotLips💜
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

DG vs The Big City

Posted 04-07-2016 at 06:47 PM by disturbiagirl
You may or may not know this, but I grew up on a ranch and went to school in a tiny town. In fact, when I was a senior, there were 45 kids 8th-12th grade, so weíre talking tiny. The majority of my adult life was spent in a town of about 300, so I was considered ďcitifiedĒ by the folks back home, even though I could hear the cows from the ranch outside of town, and my neighbor had chickens and roosters. Even in that city, it was remote enough that the nearest Wal-Mart is 90 miles away.
💜PrincessHotLips💜
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Felt You Today

Posted 04-01-2016 at 10:01 PM by disturbiagirl
Updated 04-02-2016 at 12:13 AM by disturbiagirl
Yesterday as I sat at my desk, I was suddenly overwhelmed by your presence and your perfume enveloped me. I wondered why you were here, what did it mean? Your visits donít scare me anymore, like they once did, but they do make me curious and sometimes, nervous. I remember it was like that after my heart surgery, hooked up to all of those machines, high on morphine, still on a ventilator yet you overwhelmed me. I felt your hand on my shoulder, your voice in my head, encouraging me.
💜PrincessHotLips💜
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My road to happiness

Posted 09-03-2013 at 03:44 PM by disturbiagirl
When I joined this site over 4 years ago, I was a lonely, broken married woman, as are many here. Within six months, I filed for divorce because I had lost ME at some point, Iím not even sure when or why it happened, I just know I missed ME. Some of you know my story, some of you wonít care to know my story, and some of you have been with me throughout the entire story and know all of the gory details. During my M&F journey, Iíve met some outstanding people, a few whose friendship has bled into...
💜PrincessHotLips💜
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gossip ~ Remember Me?

Posted 06-05-2012 at 11:13 AM by disturbiagirl
My name is Gossip. I have no respect for justice.

I maim without killing. I break hearts and ruin lives.

I am cunning and malicious and gather strength with age.

The more I am quoted, the more I am believed.
I flourish at every level of society.

My victims are helpless. They cannot protect themselves against me because I have no name and no face.

To track me down is impossible. The harder you try, the more elusive I
💜PrincessHotLips💜
Posted in Uncategorized