Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Leave the Wax for the Bees!

Posted 12-07-2008 at 01:21 AM by Heart
Okay...I did the most stupid thing this evening....I decided to wax MYSELF with a home wax kit. Well, let me tell you that wax and I DO NOT GET ALONG! I'm sitting here stinging, and sticking to myself wondering "why the hell didn't I pay someone to do this?!".

I LOVE getting my brows waxed. I love the anticipation of the yanking of the tiny little hairs. The feel of the hot wax on my eyebrow is a rush. I LOVE it! So, I got this wild haired idea to wax my legs, under...
Gone for Awhile......
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lost No More

Posted 11-19-2009 at 12:24 PM by MomentOfPassion
She stood alone, silent and expressionless, in the middle of a gray mist. Not knowing which way to turn, she began to walk.

She soon came to a man sitting in her path. She walked up to him and shyly whispered, “I think I’m lost. Can you help me?” The man’s gentle smile gave her an unexpected comfort. “I have been where you are. I don’t know that I can tell you what you need to know. Perhaps this will help.” He handed her a small mirror gilded in gold. As she looked into it,...
~~~Pura Vida~~~
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Of course...

Posted 04-14-2010 at 10:46 AM by NeverGoSilently
So, I'm leaving on a long overdue vacation today, revolting appliances and electronics be damned.

I'm taking my darling daughter, my adult son and his girlfriend on a 1400 mile odyssey to the south. My son and I have never taken a "real" vacation together. We did lots of fun short trips when he was young, but I never had the money or time to go on a "big trip" (as he is calling it).

Just to remind me why I'm here, and elsewhere, pursuing happiness,...
I need more time 4 play..
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Where the hell am I?

Posted 01-17-2011 at 01:07 AM by Intotheabyss
These days I seem to be lost in a perpetual state if confusion. I sit down here to ponder. The green bottle on the desk sitting next to the monitor, it’s calling to me. I pull the cork from the top and pour the flowing golden liquid into my glass. Taking the time to watch it swirl into the bottom, and then splashing up the side. The cork carefully placed back in the top of the bottle and returning to its home. I pull the glass to my nose sniffing the highland peat…smelling the oak. To the lips,...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sunday Afternoon ... (what a thought)

Posted 03-20-2011 at 08:28 PM by tink062570
Updated 03-20-2011 at 08:31 PM by tink062570
The evening warm and pleasant, a light breeze blowing through the trees. Walking hand in hand through the park to the destination at the top of the hill. We reach the secluded spot where all the game can be seen but we cannot be. He spreads the plaid blanket on the ground for me to sit on. My peach sundress gently lies over my thighs as I sit. He pours two glasses of wine from the basket and adds a strawberry slice for sweetness and joins me on the blanket. Giddy laughter at the entertainment on...
Sheena Queen of tartness
Posted in Uncategorized