Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Things We Want To Know

Posted 05-09-2014 at 01:03 AM by Texmale1974
No, I'm not talking about the whereabouts of MH 370 or the secret ingredient in the Colonol's chicken that makes you crave it nightly (Mike Myers reference, so no one thinks I'm ripping him off.)

I've seen some of you post for a few years and I realize I will never meet any of you, nor do I have the desire to meet some of you sick sick bastards, other than Tom (sigh). There are questions though that I want to ask, and I've often wondered if I am the only one that wonders these things,...
Tette per la Scienza-Ivan
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Boobalicious

Posted 05-13-2014 at 09:12 AM by ByronBay
Boob photos were mentioned in the blog thread and it got me thinking. Maybe I should attempt to write a blog about this very alluring part of the human body!

Not only are they an endless source of fascination, there are hundreds of words to describe them and they have long been depicted in art over the centuries - whether they are big, small, pert, saggy or fake. There is so much more to them that meets the eye (or pokes the eye!) Itís time to delve into this subject further and...
Perpetually Sporadic
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's complicated....

Posted 02-10-2015 at 11:40 PM by tnfem
After being on this site for around three years, listening to other people's stories, and having my own, there are some perspectives I have developed pertaining to the man/woman interactions on this site. Of course, this is just from my point of view and just my opinion and generalizations....but I wonder how many people see the same types of patterns?

I think it's really difficult to get two people who can communicate (or even know) what they want, much less find another person...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The names have been changed (they've not) to protect the innocent.

Posted 03-30-2015 at 06:12 PM by SophieC
I never thought I would speak of this, never thought I would have the courage to release the truth of what happened that night... However, Jill told me to and I caved without even demanding chocolate or tea as a bribe.

So yeah, last time there was a M&F meet and greet, I took notes. Not awfully detailed as I remember diluting my red wine with white wine at some point - so I would say what follows is probably 76% accurate at best. 6% accurate at worst.

Last October...
Cake please
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Theorizing About Love While Drinking Most of the Bottle of Cabernet

Posted 05-02-2015 at 07:55 PM by katydid
Originally Posted 12-25-2010 at 09:18 PM by katydid

This is probably a risky proposition. It is late Christmas evening and I am well into a bottle of a very delicious cabernet. I'm contemplating what love really means. You can probably understand the risk I'm undertaking.

Love. A year ago, love seemed to me to be the simplest of things. It existed and you just had to stay present. That feeling of exhileration and giddiness that you two are the only people who have...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized