Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

The Day I Stole The Bat Mobile Pt 4

Posted 12-06-2017 at 12:11 PM by Iceburn
After 13 years..or maybe it was a couple of minutes spent surveying this triumph of model making...I regained a sembelance of reality.Years later...I discovered that the Batmobile..the original 1966 one..was modelled on the 1955 Lincoln Futura Concept car and it never sat well with me because the Batmobile..was..in my opinion..one of a kind..not some cheap rip off of another car and to this day..I still believe.

Something pretty strange happened then.My nine year old mind went into...
Thread Terrorist
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Day I Stole The Bat Mobile Pt 3

Posted 12-06-2017 at 12:06 PM by Iceburn
I shouldnt have wasted mine...and everyone else's time at all

There was much whooping and slapping of backs and "hard luck" calls..but mixed in with that..I saw stark bare naked relief on all of their faces that day.As far as any of us kids could recall..NO ONE had ever managed to steal from Burdens and get away with it. Even the bigger kids who continually reminded us younger 'uns we were pussies and had no street cred to speak of, were (in our minds) up at the Big Place...
Thread Terrorist
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Day I Stole The Bat Mobile Pt 2

Posted 12-06-2017 at 12:03 PM by Iceburn
The morning began to burn and to me at least....it felt like someone had slipped a tube of heat rub into my sanshoes (dammit sneakers y'all) We had no provisions..neither food nor drink..because we were mighty pioneers!..we killed bears..and saved old ladies..and dodged speeding cars...and...well ok..we just plain forgot. What nine year old kid do you know who is well versed in forward planning?
I turned to Wyatt..and Doc...ok..Mike and Pete..and was about to ask them if they had any idea...
Thread Terrorist
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Day I Stole The Bat Mobile Pt 1

Posted 12-06-2017 at 11:57 AM by Iceburn
Weird title yeah..I know
And whilst most in here are pouring out their feelings (of which some are truly heart wrenching) here I am..your resident clown with some light relief to shine a little fun into those dark lonely corners for a few minutes.

Before I start..I'd just like to state that I'm truly pissed off right now, I deleted my previous blogs for whatever reason..a fit of pique maybe?..or just fed up with them being up there..who knows?..but...Im particularly vexed because...
Thread Terrorist
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re-charged

Posted 12-04-2017 at 06:03 AM by Iceburn
Hey you lots

Ok..so the Blogging urge has hit me again after many months lying dormant so I thought Id give you a mini update on whats going on.

This note here isnt really a blog post..but I thought the more serious blogger would have a better chance of reading it here..as opposed to a random thread on the public board yeah?

Im in the process of writing a blog right now..and as always..when I get started on writing about my childhood...events and scenarios...
Thread Terrorist
Posted in Uncategorized