Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Life goes on

Posted 10-22-2008 at 11:32 PM by hank69
Updated 10-22-2008 at 11:59 PM by MCat
Over the past few weeks Iíve had a lot of changes to make. Iíve never tried to become someone I wasnít so Iím becoming the best of who I am.

Iíve stopped hurting and I am changing my life for the better, and thatís a good thing.

Iíve felt like Iíve been in a maze from which there is no real escape, no route that leads out or to my innerself, no way to find my strength and wisdom, I know itís there and now Iím finding them, Itís taking time, but Itís there, waiting to...
Flirter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My thoughts

Posted 09-21-2008 at 10:52 PM by hank69
Updated 10-15-2008 at 07:47 AM by MCat
My thoughts,
Mcat has been a wonderful wife and mother, Iím still in love with her and sheís not with me, at least like it used to be. She thinks that I worship her, I donít. I just love her that much. I was happy just to set with her and talk about the day we had at work.
Yes Iíve screwed up, most of my life and hers too, but most of us have, at least some time, I see what I didnít do and tried to right it. Dang hind site is 20/20.
As for not being a good match,...
Flirter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

If I Could Go Back

Posted 06-10-2008 at 01:13 PM by hank69
Updated 09-13-2008 at 06:28 AM by MCat
Growing up as a child was very lonely. Mom (dad died when I was 9) didnít show me love, just kindness. I tried to show Love and kindness, hasnít always worked that way.

I always respected and loved my wife, so very much. But never showed her how much and what she meant to me. I fell into the way our family was, not showing my love and IĎm so sorry for that. She didnít like my mom much and hers didnít like me. But mine said for me to keep her she would love me for the rest of her life,...
Flirter
Posted in Uncategorized