Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs > hikergeek

Rate this Entry

Fyi

Posted 12-31-2017 at 10:00 PM by hikergeek
Sometimes hopes and wishes go unfulfilled, sometimes circumstances just don’t work out and a person has to cut their losses. This is one of those times and so I leave here for a time until the burden can be borne again. Funny how a person can come here to try to make sense of a bad situation, because their real life becomes beyond bearing and then find themselves one day finding heartbreak here too. So, to the friends I have made here, thank you until I am able to return one day. Wish me well.
Total Comments 5

Comments

Old
I'm sorry to hear you've found heartbreak here. May you find the pain lessens and the good memories remain. Hurry back!
Old
Feeling your pain.
I hope you return as I think you'll be missed. But come back with a more guarded approach xx
Old
I am so sorry. I am always here if you want to talk.
Old
Will miss seeing you about and wish you well Hiker Geek. It's good to take time out from here now and again, focus on what really matters - which is real life, and making the most of it. Hope you get in some good hiking this year - always a good thing for health and reflection. Take care.
Old
What you need to do..in my opinion only, mind..is to take control of your own life..and be the master of your own fate.

Dont piss and moan about how life is dealing you a shitty hand...instead....make your life about reaching your own personal goals...and be thankful for each and every day that greets you because before you know it..it will all be too late...Carpe Diem mate!

Recent Blog Entries by hikergeek