Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Trying

Posted 12-20-2016 at 08:58 PM by tink062570

Every day is trying, some days more than others . Today is one of those days . I just feel the weight of the world today and can not seem to get any one to understand that is time to back the fuck off me . Christmas is the hardest time for me, compounded with to many people in my house, financial issues and passive aggressiveness , and i feel like a ticking time bomb.

Sheena Queen of tartness
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

alone

Posted 07-09-2016 at 07:59 PM by tink062570
I have never felt as alone as I feel these days . It seems that one day runs into another and then another . Every day there is a new list of things I need to do , a new list of worries , and unfortunately a new loneliness. Marriage and family is suppose to be a togetherness but I feel like it is just me against the world.

People say I am lucky because he works and comes home . Well hell I want that to go work and just come home every day and do nothing else . I want to sleep twelve...
Sheena Queen of tartness
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I hate you

Posted 04-24-2016 at 09:47 PM by tink062570
Some four and half years ago I started a journey of a lifetime. This journey has been filled with ups and downs. It was started out of fear and that fear has survived and thrived through this entire process. The fear that if I didnt push harder, stronger, faster than the process then one day I would fall and never get back up. I want you to know that you are also part of the process Dr. B. Yes you are very much part of this and you will never know as I have vowed never to speak to you again in my...
Sheena Queen of tartness
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The built in excuse

Posted 04-20-2016 at 02:52 PM by tink062570
I am white . I am white with freckles probably just about the only color I have is those freckles. I am white with dignity and pride . I make no excuse for being white for it is just the color of my skin . However, being white is not as easy as one might think. I was born with an expectation before I ever took my first breath, oh sure no one said that but you learn it over the years. You are expect to excel and meet a certain standard of life. I was born with a social debt to pay before i ever knew...
Sheena Queen of tartness
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The ace Decision

Posted 12-14-2015 at 03:59 PM by tink062570
This morning finally there was a decision made about ACE and his brother. My son was finally awarded full physical and paramount custody of them. Him and his ex wife had spoken and she was signing over custody to him and they had reached a visitation agreement they could live . However, she choose not to appear at court today. And what followed shocked all concerned .

Her failure to appear again in the court and to answer the charges again or to explain where the oldest boy received...
Sheena Queen of tartness
Posted in Uncategorized