Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Just a lil bit of my nonsense. If you are looking for something deep and meaningful, you've come to the wrong place!
Old

Frozen

Posted 10-01-2008 at 10:08 AM by Torin
I'm at a cross-roads in my life. And its huge. This moment, this period in my life is one I will remember forever. I am one page from the next chapter in the book of Torin.

The story could go in so many ways. The choices are endless. I'm reminded of sitting on my father's lap, and him telling me that I can do anything, if I believe in myself enough to try. And the tiny pearl of light in my chest grew a little bigger every time I heard those words... my chest would get tight,...
Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm FREEEEE!

Posted 09-25-2008 at 09:45 PM by Torin
My life has changed so much lately. It's kind of over-whelming.

I've been a stay at home mom for 4 years, and both of my lil ones are in school this year, for the first time.

My plan had been to go back to work, and focus on some of my major life goals... now that I have time for ME. Time to do whatever I want to do... nothing, or everything. I can go in a store without a fight, or whining. I can listen to music as loud as I want, and just get out of the house...
Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Bet

Posted 08-22-2008 at 01:01 PM by Torin
Updated 08-22-2008 at 01:03 PM by Torin
My hubby challenged me to a bet two days ago. He read a story online about another couple with a similar bet, and how wonderful it was for their marriage.

The bet is to have one full year, 365 days of sex. Once within every 24 hour period.

We put a calendar on the wall in our bedroom, and are marking off the days. I was really shocked at this idea. My sex drive is higher than his, or at least I am the one usually initiating sex. He says I just beat him to it. ...
Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Still Water

Posted 08-06-2008 at 12:09 AM by Torin
I love the feel of water through my hands. I like to try to cup it in the palms of my hands and see how long I can hold it before the droplets escape, never to be held again. I search for the crack that it is leaking from, adjusting my fingers, squeezing in tight enough to make my hands tremble.

It's a long process, and takes several handfuls to succeed. But once I do, I can't help but smile, and breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that I have mastered it.

I still my...
Princess
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Absolutely Nothing

Posted 07-23-2008 at 07:28 PM by Torin
I love to watch documentaries. My all time favorite is "What the Bleep Do We Know"... its kinda stupid at times, but the overall point of the movie is fantastic, and sooo thought provoking.

Last night, I watched "Super High Me"... it was HILARIOUS! I laughed soooo hard! I highly reccommend it to anyone who has ever gotten high. Basically, this pothead has to go 30 days without weed, and then 30 days smoking from sun up to sun down. All sorts of tests were done...
Princess
Posted in Uncategorized