Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

A Hard Decision

Posted 07-25-2008 at 01:59 PM by GeauxGirl
Yesterday, my daughter calls me at work--panicking. "Momma," she sobs, "Zee-Man is hurt!" Zee-Man, short for Godzeela, is our 3-year old red Min-Pin. Apparently, Zee-Man, while barking at the UPS man, fell backwards off of the recliner and hit the back of his neck on the edge of the coffee table and it temporarily paralized him. The vet said his spinal cord was tramatized and kept him over-night to administer steroids and pain medicine.

This morning Zee-Man...
Super Flirt
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

When Counting to Ten Isn't Enough

Posted 06-20-2008 at 01:56 PM by GeauxGirl
You've heard it said when you get really angry to take a deep breath and count to ten. Well, even if I add a "Mississippi" behind every number and breathe deep enough to pop blood vessels--sometimes--10 just don't cut it. In some cases, 100 wouldn't do the job either.

Now I'm not a raving lunatic by any means, and I rarely lose my temper, but when I do--I let it fly. I try not to direct it at anyone, family, co-workers, dogs, etc...but it's just healthier (IMO) to have a tantrum...
Super Flirt
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Friday the 13th

Posted 06-13-2008 at 10:01 AM by GeauxGirl
It's Friday the 13th and what does that mean? Bad luck? Well, if it's any worse than Thursday the 12th I should go ahead and shoot myself right now. Honestly, I don't believe in luck, good or bad. I believe in life. Sometimes life sucks, and sometimes it don't. Period. Decisions you make and decisions made by those you surround yourself with can effect how much it sucks or not. And is every day one extreme or the other? Not for me. Some days are just days. Could be better, could be worse,...
Super Flirt
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sucked In

Posted 06-12-2008 at 10:43 AM by GeauxGirl
I know better than to go into any type of political forum, but I always manage to find myself there--reading. And once I begin reading it's only a matter of finding one bleeding-heart liberal who has posted something so ignorant that I am sucked into responding out of a sheer sense of disgust. I never does any good. No minds are ever changed, or points taken. No one ever switches sides or sees the light. No, it's literally a waste of time for anyone, most of all me, to go there. But go there...
Super Flirt
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Testing...testing...1-2-3

Posted 06-11-2008 at 05:02 PM by GeauxGirl
No, really, this is only a test, because GG has been posting here for a few months now and just noticed (today) that she had a reputation... So it's fairly safe to say that computer technology is not her area of expertise.

But, this could be fun...
Super Flirt
Posted in Uncategorized