Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Expectations from an Online Relationship

Posted 03-18-2011 at 09:32 AM by Barkiss
Updated 03-18-2011 at 12:26 PM by Barkiss
My reservations to an online relationship have been well documented over the years. Not only from a personal level, but also as a moderator, I have experienced over and over again individual's expectations crushed by another through nothing more than typing on a keyboard. I've seen individuals representing themselves as something that they weren't. I've seen individuals fake their own deaths. I've seen individuals "cheat" on their online spouse a week after becoming online married....
Primadogga
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Someone stop the time?

Posted 02-05-2010 at 12:26 PM by Barkiss
Were you like me growing up and wishing the years away? I couldn't wait until I was out of middle school and off to high school. Then I couldn't wait until I turned 16 and could drive. As soon as I could drive, I was hoping and praying for my 18th birthday to get here so I could graduate and move onto college. Immediately afterwards, I couldn't wait until I was 21, so that I could drink alcohol...legally. Graduation from college was my next quick goal, followed by marriage and children. Now...
Primadogga
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Self-Destructing Online Relationships

Posted 01-26-2010 at 11:08 AM by Barkiss
I often find myself wondering "what am I doing here". My life is pretty good, with no real complaints. Yet there is something addictive about this site, and it is more than just the fun banter back and forth in the threads. There is something about the relationships you develop with these fictious avatars adn personalities you get to know through the written word. It's amazing how attractive someone can be through merely the verbiage they type on a website.

Over the 4-5 years...
Primadogga
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fatherless Son???

Posted 06-06-2008 at 04:41 PM by Barkiss
When will someone write "Fatherhood for Dummies" because no matter how many children I have, nor how how hard I try; I always feel like a failure to my son.

Although I was adopted at a rather young age, and grew up with a Dad; I have always felt I lost out on the father/son relationship every boy should have with their father. The unconditional love which only can be shared through blood. The life lessons....advice....strength....guideance....and sense of belonging should...
Primadogga
Posted in Uncategorized