Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Roses

Posted 11-22-2015 at 08:51 PM by Stew
Roses are red,
they are also yellow, pink, white, orange, lavender, novelty, salmon, peach, cream, and green,
be careful which one you give
because you never know what it may end making the other person think........they might get the code fucked up or have a different code/meaning per color, so just pick up chocolate and wine
and make sure you smell good and are clean
Just playin
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spring

Posted 05-02-2015 at 03:48 PM by Stew
The snow slowly melts, the grass starts to peak through, and the sun draws those amazingly resilient flowers out of their hibernation. You check the birdhouse from your deck every morning as you have your coffee and this morning you see they are back. You watch as they inspect their property and get things cleaned up. They seem amazingly happy and voiceterous as the sun lights up your back yard. And you wonder, what travels have these summer friends had? Who else shares in their company the other...
Just playin
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spring

Posted 04-26-2015 at 07:48 PM by Stew
The snow slowly melts, the grass starts to peak through, and the sun draws those amazingly resilient flowers out of their hibernation. You check the birdhouse from your deck every morning as you have your coffee and this morning you see they are back. You watch as they inspect their property and get things cleaned up. They seem amazingly happy and voiceterous as the sun lights up your back yard. And you wonder, what travels have these summer friends had? Who else shares in their company the...
Just playin
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fishing

Posted 03-14-2015 at 03:22 PM by Stew
It's still dark when I pull up in the truck. I open the tailgate and take out my gear for the day. My rod, wading stick, and my pack loaded down with the days supplies. Check through the pack to be sure I have everything I need, then sit on the tailgate to finish my morning coffee. It's amazing how still everything is at that time of the day. All sounds seem amplified as the world is waking up all around, and the sky is starting to slowly brighten.
I sling the pack over my shoulder, grab my...
Just playin
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Cabin

Posted 07-16-2014 at 11:38 PM by Stew
The Cabin

As I pull up to the cabin, I visually take in all that is possible. Happy to arrive, and to see that it is as I had left it. I open the door, enter and that feeling of peace and satisfaction flows over me. I toss my pack on the floor and I give myself a few minutes to relax. Yep, itís good to be back.
Time to get a fire going and get rid of any dampness. Lots of kindling and wood stocked in the porch as rule #1 is to be sure that is done before you leave. The...
Just playin
Posted in Uncategorized