Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

I dont know where to start this , i have never wrote a blog before , I will just jump in and go for it .
Its all about my dad .
A month ago he died , I havent lost anyone this close before .
I really dont know how i feel at the moment ?
I feel empty , But not sad .
How does that work ?
In all the time i have been alive the longest i havent seen my dad is for 2 weeks when we were on holiday .
This is the longest time , I still feel like he is gonna walk through that door .
I feel sad for my mum , They were together for 57 years, that is a long long time .
In all my life no one has ever had a bad word to say about my dad .
He was the perfect man and father .
Every thing he taught me , i have taught my son , and he is the perfect Gentleman , just like my dad .
I taught him the principles , just like my dad taught me.
You were a good teacher, dad .
Like i said before i dont feel sad , i think he was ready to go , he was tired and he needed to sleep.
But i miss him so very very much , I hurt so much .
Just to think i will never see him again , it hurts me so bad , I cant imagain what my mum thinks and feels just now.
I have tried to put myself in her place and i can't , I really can't imagine what she is going through.It would kill me if i lost my husband. He is my love my smile and my life .
All i want is to see my Dad ,to hug him ,To be his little girl......
But in my heart he lives on ,also in every thing i do.
And in everything i do and say , I think of him as my rock. He has been for 51 years of my life
He made me what i am today ...Happy, Loving, Tolerant And I am now my Mum's husband ,son, and Brother's rock .
I just want to say thank you Dad For everything you and Mum gave up for us. I love you so very much .You will never be forgotten ........
Night Night Pops You took a part of me with you xxxxxxxxxxx
Old

night pops

Posted 05-24-2012 at 01:54 PM by ringaroses
I dont know where to start this , i have never wrote a blog before , I will just jump in and go for it .
Its all about my dad .
A month ago he died , I havent lost anyone this close before .
I really dont know how i feel at the moment ?
I feel empty , But not sad .
How does that work ?
In all the time i have been alive the longest i havent seen my dad is for 2 weeks when we were on holiday .
This is the longest time , I still feel like he is gonna walk...
Being Me
Posted in Uncategorized