Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Of An Age

Posted 09-05-2014 at 01:55 PM by ErenBee
I know a much younger girl, early 20s, who's very active (and vocal about being active) in the local kink community.

Nothing wrong with kink, but it seems like a place you arrive when a fair amount of exploration of 'vanilla' copulation has left you wanting. Put another way, I suspect it's typical to be a fairly far-ranging sexual adventurer before you arrive at kink.

Here's what surprised me: She gleefully announced the other day that, having moved into her first 'on...
comfily unconventional
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What She Told Me ...

Posted 08-21-2014 at 07:54 PM by ErenBee
Her deepest, darkest fantasy: "I want to ..." she paused for a moment, while I waited with baited breath.

"I want a bath. I want to take, a bath, and be bathed. Someone to wash my hair, to pamper me ..." She trailed off.

"Why don't you ask your husband?" I asked.

She cried.

I think the next time I have the house to myself for a couple days, and her kids are back in school ... one midmorning when the weather's...
comfily unconventional
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Teach Me!

Posted 07-27-2014 at 08:57 PM by ErenBee
Riddle me this:

Why are in-person erotic communities and performers so keen on being pedantic, rather than couching their gatherings as discussions or mutual exploration? On a similar note, why must they claim they hold the keys to healing soul-level pain and unlocking life's meaning?

What the hell is Eren going on about now? OK, I'll back up a bit.

I keep an eye on the local exploratory sex and theater community, which I'd love to investigate in more...
comfily unconventional
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To Stroke or Not To Stroke ...

Posted 07-24-2014 at 10:35 PM by ErenBee
A current noodle:

I've been exploring the cultural space of non-monogamy for years, with probably my most elemental takeaway being: A successful mixed-gender culture for broadening these boundaries BEGINS WITH and REQUIRES a safe space for women.

Expressions of male-focused sexuality are a dime a dozen, from topless bars to GoDaddy commercials, from bro-culture to pick-up artist blogs, from guys waving their willies on Chatroulette to unmoderated forums with a male-to-female...
comfily unconventional
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wood Shop ...

Posted 06-30-2014 at 09:24 AM by ErenBee
A friend with whom I've had an absolutely crackling flirty relationship for years was taking an all-women's furniture-making class yesterday. I stopped by the class to borrow a piece of equipment from her. The class was held in this gorgeous, hot, sweaty workshop, and populated with women who were giddily enjoying their work. It was easily sexier than any topless club I've ever been to.

As background, my relationship with this woman got a little too intense a couple years ago - never...
comfily unconventional
Posted in Uncategorized